Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start your own conspiracy theories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The United States Post Office is bogged out in one of the most elaborate cyops campaign in history:

First they fatten everyone up with their two for one Domino's pizza coupons. Then when everyone is too logy to put up a fight, they're gonna sell us off to the Red Cross who's gonna remove our kidneys which get put back on the pizza to start the process all over again.

Comment

Every Superbowl is played 6 months prior to the time its aired on TV in the same arena NASA faked the moon landing in.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        I always thought Ubertron Bluetooth range was only 10000000000000000000000000000 light years....guess you learn something new every day. This new revelation makes everything completely plausible.
        Funnily enough it's the Plausibility Rotary Organic Computer System that allowed them to attain the new Ubertron '4thDimension' Bluetooth, very clever! It's their 4g i guess....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Every Superbowl is played 6 months prior to the time its aired on TV in the same arena NASA faked the moon landing in.
          Maybe the Pac KO was faked in that arena 6 months prior too!

Old Bob would really be taking the piss then... There now i've convinced myself, Top Rank NASA, a new secret organization backed by the Rockefeller's and Wall Street Demon (or whatever fuk you) faked the Pacquiao KO.....
          Last edited by RightJab; 02-01-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            Maybe the Pac KO was faked in that arena 6 months prior too!

Old Bob would really be taking the piss then... There now i've convinced myself, Top Rank NASA, a new secret organization backed by the Rockefeller's and Wall Street Demon (or whatever fuk you) faked the Pacquiao KO.....
            Not quite.

That wasn't the real Pacquiao. The real Pac was drugged and shipped off to the Illuminati headquarters underneath the Denver Airport where his memory was erased. The guy who got knocked out was a Cuban-made Soviet style cyborg replica of Pac provided by NASA.

I haven't quite figured out the connection yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Not quite.

That wasn't the real Pacquiao. The real Pac was drugged and shipped off to the Illuminati headquarters underneath the Denver Airport where his memory was erased. The guy who got knocked out was a Cuban-made Soviet style cyborg replica of Pac provided by NASA.

I haven't quite figured out the connection yet though.
              Haha everything is fuppin' NASA's fault really. Religion...fukin NASA. War....fukin NASA. Someone gets ko'ed....fukin NASA. Someone gets pwned on boxingscene....fukin NASA. Never A Straight Answer.

Comment

JFK's head was a controlled demolition.

Justin Beiber doesnt actually exist. No one has ever seen him perform or talk. All youtube videos and tv appearances of him are actually faked by the media.

Jesus faked his own death and later wrote a letter to a friend explaining he did it all with magnets. Jesus also explained that he noticed his hair line receding and thought a messiah with a comb over had fail written all over it.
                The Vatican obviously covered this up.

Floyd Mayweather Jnr is played by a British actor named Sebastian Phlemjoy. Team Mayweather are actually all qualified make-up artists and voice coaches that work with Carl Weathers in the rocky films.
                Floyd Snr, uncles Roger and Jeff, Floyds mother, children and beaten ex-girlfriend are all played by Eddie Murphy.

Comment

Disabled parking spaces arent disabled at all. Only sheeple believe that because they havent done their own research.

Comment

rightjab and hugh jass are the same welsh n####.

kev is quarantined in my basement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      JFK's head was a controlled demolition.

Justin Beiber doesnt actually exist. No one has ever seen him perform or talk. All youtube videos and tv appearances of him are actually faked by the media.

Jesus faked his own death and later wrote a letter to a friend explaining he did it all with magnets. Jesus also explained that he noticed his hair line receding and thought a messiah with a comb over had fail written all over it.
                      The Vatican obviously covered this up.

Floyd Mayweather Jnr is played by a British actor named Sebastian Phlemjoy. Team Mayweather are actually all qualified make-up artists and voice coaches that work with Carl Weathers in the rocky films.
                      Floyd Snr, uncles Roger and Jeff, Floyds mother, children and beaten ex-girlfriend are all played by Eddie Murphy.

it's been several decades. that sh#t was funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X