Amanda Knox guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Taken from another forum:

Girl has a rich CEO father, pulled strings, media campaign to modify perception - originally most people thought she was guilty. Rest of world still thinks shes guilty. Too many lies in her testimony, staged break-in from inside made it look like there was a break in, but murderers had free access to house, her and bf turned off phones when murder committed and turnd on next morning. Their alibis do not match and were disproven. Knox blamed the bar owner down the street who was later proven innocent. Knox doing cartwheels and shopping for lingerie during proceedings. However, DNA evidence was in question and they never established a strong motive.. . but . . crazy girls fight all the time, motive enough. There was a history of tension between them.

Kercher was not dating the Nigerian. My belief is that Knox coordinated the rape to punish Kercher by colluding and staying out of the house and giving Nigerian access to house. Nigerian murdered Kercher because she could ID him, Knox and Salecito then helped clean up apartment, buying bleach, disposing of murder weapons and making it look like a break in (disproven.) Its possible Knox and Salecito were actually involved in the rape/murder, as witnesses or to hold her down. Knox lied enough that her character is in serious question and had history of agressive/sociopathic behavior.

Everyone knows she was involved, but they couldn't pinpoint a motive so they suggested sex game, and later they suggested fight over housework. The DNA collection wasn't clean, but there WAS kerchers dna on blade of kitchen knife that matches one of the cuts. However, there was enough circumstantial evidence to strongly implicate Knox/Salecito.

This was not "double jeopardy", it is portrayed as that. Italy has a different justice system. Knox was not acquitted, but she was released from jail in preparation for a supreme court trial. The original appeal was planned and certain evidence was blocked. When all evidence is considered, she was found guilty by two separate courts.
    They got DNA from a knife that at any point in time they all used to cut something. Of Course his DNA was going to be on it. The Satanic cult implications was to gain more support from the public.

As it stands I didn't think that they had enough to find her guilty even if she did it. But I don't really understand how the law and courts of Italy work

Comment

I can be certain she is innocent because there is no ****ing evidence that she is guilty.

**** Italy. Ignorant ****s have one of the most incompetent crime and courts systems in the entire Westernized world.

Come to Seattle and get her. We are ready to go to war over this, similar to Helen of Troy. We will wipe your pathetic Armed Forces off the face of this Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
        I can be certain she is innocent because there is no ****ing evidence that she is guilty.

**** Italy. Ignorant ****s have one of the most incompetent crime and courts systems in the entire Westernized world.

Come to Seattle and get her. We are ready to go to war over this, similar to Helen of Troy. We will wipe your pathetic Armed Forces off the face of this Earth.
        Get him Weebler I

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

I've literally just shit myself.

Comment

Regardless of whether she did it or not it is ****ing ridiculous that they could keep having trials over until they get a favorable ruling.

Comment

I like to picture her holding the other girl down and fisting her. Then I find my tummy gets covered in white stuff.

Am I alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Adkins View Post
                I like to picture her holding the other girl down and fisting her. Then I find my tummy gets covered in white stuff.

Am I alone?
                My fantasy with her is slightly different but close.

Comment

If they send her over to Italy that would be a massive injustice. It's against the law to double jeopardy a person in the U.S and she was TRIPLE jeopardied.

They just keep doing the trial over and over until they got a guilty verdict with no new evidence.

That's not justice... and that is psychological torture to the person.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelofConquer View Post
                    If they send her over to Italy that would be a massive injustice. It's against the law to double jeopardy a person in the U.S and she was TRIPLE jeopardied.

They just keep doing the trial over and over until they got a guilty verdict with no new evidence.

That's not justice... and that is psychological torture to the person.
                    She was originally found guilty Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      She was originally found guilty Einstein.
                      You can't recognize smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X