No announcement yet.

Carjacking Gone Wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carjacking Gone Wrong!

Last edited by COVID-19; 01-30-2014, 08:32 AM.

You wanna lay off that Live Leak fella, it will corrupt you.

Comment

say hello to my little friend

Comment

Great justice!

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
          I think you mean carjacking gone right.

Comment

He shot the guy in the back while he was running away.. How brave.. The carjacker didn't even shoot him when he had the chance.. I guess the killer's somehow still the "righteous" one.. smh..

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
              He shot the guy in the back while he was running away.. How brave.. The carjacker didn't even shoot him when he had the chance.. I guess the killer's somehow still the "righteous" one.. smh..
              I know you feel for your fellow carjackers but that fker got shot in the chest because the guy saw him coming and was ready for him not shot in the back, you can see he got shot reacted he fell backwards got shot some more probably and stumbled forward ....but at least he died doing what he loved.

I would have left my suv in neutral and let it run his ass over by "accident". Once someone threatens your life it should be all bets off. I'm not saying I would kill someone just for the paper in my wallet, but if I have a gun pointed at me if the dude blinks for too long it may be his last blink and I wouldn't loose sleep over it. Only a fool would trust his life to someone who is pointing a gun at them hoping they just take your **** and leave.

Comment

Guy asks for directions and gets shot.

WTF?

Comment

Working...
                X