No announcement yet.

Your user title, what does it mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your user title, what does it mean?

Mine is taken from one of my favorite song of my favorite artist.

Comment

The undisputed champion of cunnilingus.

Comment

That I'm not a slightly ****sexual asian who like "led" in my ass.

Comment

Box-Office as in office for boxing as in my account and ofcourse the usual meaning of box office

Comment

There is this older gent I work with who has had the job for 33 years, he can be bitter and set in his ways many people don't like him at work but I find his antics and salty demeanor amusing(most of the time). A supervisor calls him mockingly "the exalted one" so when he is not on shift his powers of exalt transfer to me because clearly as you might have guessed at work I am "on top of things", as he would say.

Comment

Monster, one of the greatest anime ever. This is from Wiki,

Dr. Tenma is a young Japanese doctor, working at Eisler Memorial Hospital in Düsseldorf in 1986. An accomplished brain surgeon, he seems to have everything: a promotion in the offing; the favor of the hospital's director, Udo Heinemann; and Heinemann's daughter Eva as his fiancée. However, Tenma is increasingly dissatisfied with the political bias of the hospital in treating patients, and seizes the chance to change things after a massacre brings fraternal twins Johan and Anna Liebert into the hospital. Johan has a gunshot wound to his head, and Anna mutters about killing; Tenma decides to operate on Johan instead of the mayor of Düsseldorf, who arrived later. Johan is saved, but Mayor Roedecker dies.

And I'm also hearing that we might see an HBO live action series of this

Comment

I forgot but it was after I came back from a ban years ago.

Comment

Slang for throwing heavy punches.

Comment

The nickname the queen of England gave me after I won 500 Trillion on Maidana v. Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X