This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I just don't see how the towers can implode. It doesn't make sense.

WTC building 7 doesn't make sense. Thermite residue was found in the dust from the buildings. The the mayor of NYC has the metal sent off overseas before anyone can analyze it. Essentially removing evidence from a crime scene.
    Read the stuff on the link I gave you. WTC 7 is also explained.

Comment

I think that there's no way 19 Saudis could shut down NORAD for 2 hours. Suddenly gain authority to remove bomb sniffing dogs on Sept 6th-11th and also take part in inside trading on 9/11.

Not even mentioning WTC building 7 which wasn't even hit.

How do the towers fall at freefall speed? I'll tell you what I do think. Controlled demolition.

This is the first time the United States used a false flag event to open doors to engage in a war. Vietnam for example.
      You mean this is not the 1st time, which it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Read the stuff on the link I gave you. WTC 7 is also explained.
        "Isaac Newton showed that the acceleration of an object is governed by its mass and the net force acting on it. (If several forces are acting at once they are combined to give a "net" force.) If the downward acceleration of a falling object equals the acceleration of gravity, then the net force is the gravitational force alone; any other forces must add up to zero.

What if a heavy object falls through other objects, breaking them as it goes? Newton's third law says that when objects interact, they always exert equal and opposite forces on each other. Therefore, while an object is falling, if it exerts any force on objects in its path, those objects must push back, slowing the fall. If an object is observed to be in freefall, we can conclude that nothing in the path exerts a force to slow it down, and by Newton's third law, the falling object cannot be pushing on anything else either.

When the top section of a building collapses one would expect the falling section to crash into the lower section and exert a large force on it, like dropping an anvil on your toe. A typical controlled demolition exploits this fact: the crushing force of the falling section of the building contributes to the demolition, and reduces the amount of explosives that are needed. However, amazingly, this is not what happened when Building 7 "collapsed" on 9/11.
        We know that the falling section of Building 7 did not crush the lower section of the building because the top section of Building 7 fell at freefall. It didn't just fall at something close to freefall. It fell for about 2.5 seconds at a rate that was indistinguishable from freefall. If the falling section of the building had crushed the lower section, the lower section would have pushed back with an equal but opposite force. But that would have slowed the fall. Since the fall was not slowed in the slightest, we can conclude that the force of interaction was zero... in both directions.

How can this be?

There were explosions in Building 7 heard by many witnesses throughout the day. One such explosion is recorded in a video clip, available on YouTube (search You Tube for "Explosions on 911"), where several fire fighters are gathered around a pay phone calling home to assure their families they are alright. Suddenly they are startled by a very loud, unmistakable explosion. This is one of the Building 7 explosions that occurred long before it fell."

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          You mean this is not the 1st time, which it isn't.
          Yeah auto correct ****ed me yet again.

FDR was tipped off by the Australians that a Japanese fleet was heading towards the US. The Lithuania in WWI could've been a false flag also

Comment

http://youtu.be/pLlwpZQrQUU

Someone embed that for me please? I'm not on my laptop and can't find the embed link on my phone.

Skip to 1 hour. It's about 9/11. It's taken from Loose Change 9/11 I believe.

Thoughts?
            And there are still people who believe malnourished cave dwellers did this. This is who we're up against. Sheeple. People who believe anything a mainstream news source spills.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              And there are still people who believe malnourished cave dwellers did this. This is who we're up against. Sheeple. People who believe anything a mainstream news source spills.
              Yup. How does the greatest airforce on the planet not respond to this?? Simple. They were held up in hijacking exercises in Canada and out to sea. To the point of not knowing if the calls were combat exercises or the real thing. That's a hellova coincidence to most I guess. Bin Laden had the power to order combat exercises and spread out the air force and confuse them to that extent. That's a baaaaaad man.

Comment

It was obviously an inside job.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Yup. How does the greatest airforce on the planet not respond to this?? Simple. They were held up in hijacking exercises in Canada and out to sea. To the point of not knowing if the calls were combat exercises or the real thing. That's a hellova coincidence to most I guess. Bin Laden had the power to order combat exercises and spread out the air force and confuse them to that extent. That's a baaaaaad man.
                  Exactly. How do 19 Saudis who couldn't even fly planes well enough pull this off?

NORAD was dilberatly confused. Don't forget how one of the 'terrorists' passports magically appeared on a sidewalk in Manhattan after all that fire and those explosions a small booklet survives. Amazing.

Comment

You should look into the Korean unicorn...the rest of the world covered it up, but think about it why would they lie about an unicorn of all things?

Comment

Exactly. How do 19 Saudis who couldn't even fly planes well enough pull this off?

NORAD was dilberatly confused. Don't forget how one of the 'terrorists' passports magically appeared on a sidewalk in Manhattan after all that fire and those explosions a small booklet survives. Amazing.
                      And to think, hearing the official explanations that people think you're the crazy one. I mean, the "US airforce", say this out load, were spread thin doing drills for this very thing the day it happened. Either way you look at it, the government had to be involved. How did Bin Laden know these things??

Comment

Working...
                      X