Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

usa vs england: which country has the best ****sexuals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usa vs england: which country has the best ****sexuals?

england:

usa:
    usa
    23.33%
    england
    63.33%
    no comment...
    13.33%

England, elton john is a god

And David Haye isnt half bad

Comment

Boy George, George micheal, Freddie Mercury.

UK has this easily.

What's USA got ? Floyd ?

Comment

This is a great question actually. I tried this weekend to set up a gangbang, using a high end downtown hotel in Atlanta. I thought the contrast of being a slut in a classy hotel was hot. One guy showed up. Two actually but the second one called me from his car pissed off that it cost $15 to park. I didn't know. I came here in a cab so it never occurred to me to ask about parking. Also, it required a key card to get up my floor, so the anonymity factor was lost and that is why most of the guys bailed. I was actually glad most of them backed out since I couldn't figure out how I would get a bunch of guys up to my room one at the time. Did the same thing in NYC in October, and only got two to show up. But at least the concierge let them up after calling me.

What I learned is the sleazier the hotel, the better. No elevators, free parking lot in the center, no doorman, and preferably just off an interstate exit. In Atlanta I'm now told the Red Roof Inn on Druid Hills Road and the Chesire Motor Inn on Cheshire Bridge Road are popular with the Craigslist crowd.

In Ft Lauderdale, any of the Gay Resorts, except the ones with locked gates that you have to be buzzed into. Hot ass pic btw.

Comment

Originally posted by yesmenonno View Post
          This is a great question actually. I tried this weekend to set up a gangbang, using a high end downtown hotel in Atlanta. I thought the contrast of being a slut in a classy hotel was hot. One guy showed up. Two actually but the second one called me from his car pissed off that it cost $15 to park. I didn't know. I came here in a cab so it never occurred to me to ask about parking. Also, it required a key card to get up my floor, so the anonymity factor was lost and that is why most of the guys bailed. I was actually glad most of them backed out since I couldn't figure out how I would get a bunch of guys up to my room one at the time. Did the same thing in NYC in October, and only got two to show up. But at least the concierge let them up after calling me.

What I learned is the sleazier the hotel, the better. No elevators, free parking lot in the center, no doorman, and preferably just off an interstate exit. In Atlanta I'm now told the Red Roof Inn on Druid Hills Road and the Chesire Motor Inn on Cheshire Bridge Road are popular with the Craigslist crowd.

In Ft Lauderdale, any of the Gay Resorts, except the ones with locked gates that you have to be buzzed into. Hot ass pic btw.
          Lol this thread was like bait for this dude.

Comment

Does Bisexual count? Because England has David Bowie, therefore KO 1.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QUEEN MEAT View Post
                The Money Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  The Money Team.

Comment

england has george michael

Comment

Working...
                    X