Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depression and sadness. How do you deal with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to use mind over matter. Focusing on keeping a positive attitude and remembering it could be worse.

Comment

Tumblr.......

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
        Are you currently suffering through depression and/or sadness bro? If so the best thing you can do is go outside and distract yourself from your everyday routine but stay away from alcohol. Go to the park enjoy some time outside, go hiking at the mountains, go to the beach and don't mind the cold, prepare yourself a nice dinner of food you really love and have fun doing it before you enjoy eating it. Also don't be afraid to talk to someone about your thoughts and whatever you're feeling inside, it's better to air out then have things build up inside of you. You can even talk to a regular counselor and there are some that are free or at a very low cost. There are many things you can do, but the last thing you want to do is just sit there and keep getting sadder, that's not good and it's definitely not worth it bro.
        Great advice, but sometimes when you are alittle down or depressed its hard to get yourself to go out.
        Originally posted by datastream View Post
        Exercise. Working out always helps me get my mind off of things that are troubling.
        This is currently helping me alot, and my body is looking better at the expense of being down.

Originally posted by La Jefa View Post
        Watch the Broner/Maidana fight on a loop.
        This is also helping me alot as well, I watch those first 2 rounds on repeat.

Comment

po.rn and masturbation

Comment

Have you tried cocaine?.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
              Yeah man that is great advice. You come across as a good person.
              You come across as a good person too, and if you are sad or going through depression remember that there are plenty of good people that are happy to listen to you and willing to give you their best advise.

I don't know you personally and I definitely don't know your situation but I know that where there's a problem there's also a solution and some problems are bigger or more difficult then others but they all have one thing in common and that is that they can all be resolved one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Have you tried cocaine?.
                I wanna try it so bad.

I wanna see how Coke feels

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Have you tried cocaine?.
                  when you on coke you do stupid stuff like...
                  kill your best friend Manolo

Comment

My friend started taking Cymbalta and it's helped him alot.
                    Another friend started taking Zoloft and gained, not lying, 100 lbs when on it.

Comment

handfuls of anti-depressants.

Comment

Working...
                      X