Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't argue on NSB anymore. What's up everyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you are jealous that you were not named. sorry, max. there are levels of poster, and you just didn't make the elite tier. you're a good poster, but you're not one of the best. this is according to esteemed bsceners.
    lol. I know quality when I see it, and it's few and far between on nsb.

It was rumored I didn't qualify because I didn't spend 200k+ on my undergraduate degree. I also didn't have enough houses to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      lol. I know quality when I see it, and it's few and far between on nsb.

It was rumored I didn't qualify because I didn't spend 200k+ on my undergraduate degree. I also didn't have enough houses to qualify.

how many homes do you own?

Comment

how many homes do you own?
        None.

I'm yung doe.

Comment

None.

I'm yung doe.

i'm 26. step your game up, max.

Comment

i'm 26. step your game up, max.
            Not all of us follow the same life path.

Plus, I have a (hopefully) very bright future.

Comment

Not all of us follow the same life path.

Plus, I have a (hopefully) very bright future.

what's that supposed to mean, little bro?

Comment

what's that supposed to mean, little bro?
                Meaning at 26, I didn't/don't intend to even really have my career started (and it hasn't).

I don't recall how you made your money, but it's pretty rare to find someone in our age range that is that prosperous.

Comment

Meaning at 26, I didn't/don't intend to even really have my career started (and it hasn't).

I don't recall how you made your money, but it's pretty rare to find someone in our age range that is that prosperous.

it's really not all that uncommon for somebody in his mid 20's to buy his first home. there are young people who make a lot more than i do. young people might be a bit gunshy, given the economic climate, but it's actually down periods in the economy that are the best for a first time home buyer. i do have the benefit of having a brother who is a successful realtor.

i have great faith in you, maxxy. you're a bright guy, and at our age you don't need to be in a rush to buy a house. the only thing i would consider is that the rebounding housing market will drive prices and interest rates up.

Comment

it's really not all that uncommon for somebody in his mid 20's to buy his first home. there are young people who make a lot more than i do. young people might be a bit gunshy, given the economic climate, but it's actually down periods in the economy that are the best for a first time home buyer. i do have the benefit of having a brother who is a successful realtor.

I have great faith in you, maxxy. you're a bright guy, and at our age you don't need to be in a rush to buy a house. the only thing i would consider is that the rebounding housing market will drive prices and interest rates up.
                    Thanks for the kind words. I'm not really interested in buying a house at this moment. I'm in school in an area I don't plan on living in upon graduation and in crazy debt. I wouldn't even consider buying a house for at least 2-4 years.
                    Last edited by Tay Roc; 01-09-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      My head hurts bad. Drank too much last night.

Saturday is my birthday.

I'm watching lethal weapon

Whattup.
                      Sup bro?

Lounge is where it's at.

Comment

Working...
                      X