Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI Arrests 29 Year Old Mastermind of Billion Dollar Internet Drug Blackmarket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else disappointed they didn't get the chance to buy some drugs? Damn I missed out.

Comment

Often greed gets these guys caught. After he is charged, I bet the IRS will take a shot at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Pretty much, now he is not making a good living and keeping commerce flowing. He is more helpful to society doing what he was doing not sitting behind bars with all of us paying for it.

Let the drug dealers go, in my work some of my most loyal customers are drug dealers.
        I think we found a hitman who whacked that poor guy from British Colombia.
        Last edited by Szef; 01-01-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I felt bad he got caught until I read he has or was attempting to murder people using Bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Fatcat View Post
            Free Market entrepreneurship at work here. One could even make a case that govt regulations once again got in the way of what was a brilliant way of selling drugs. Bitcoins are a bubble but it's a good way to avoid all the hassle that you go through with transferring money. And yes...his hand was forced with hiring hitmen to murder a former associate, which I don't agree with... but all parties knew of the repercussions when they got involved with this [You can't squeal on your partners after having participated... who will face long prison time and expect them not to do anything about it. And no...even with the hiring of hitmen, he cannot be classified as Mafia. The mafia steals and this was voluntary transaction. ]
            what do think of bitcoins? do you own any? Surely they will find a way to regulate these right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Wow. None of it bothered me but having people executed is worth locking him up.
              I read some other articles on this and they don't mention this part. it might not be true

Comment

hard work dedication... a master genius at work

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
                  Can't wait for this movie to come out. You can bet it's gonna be called SilkRoad. Sounds cool. I agree with tbe poster that said DiCaprio, he would fit perfectly.
                  SilkRoad: The Rise And Fall Of An Internet Drug Dealer

Starring: Leo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Christian Bale, Lindsey Lohan, and Paris Hilton with special guest Charlie "Tiger Blood" Sheen

Comment

Dude was pretty smart through it all, just got careless and paid for it! You just can't get careless when you're in that KO d of business...

By the way...Dicaprio?

There are lots of better actors suited for that role. They need a young guy to play that role.

Comment

know what? it may be a geeky looking kid that you would never believe to be involved in such a business. Michael Cera perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                      X