Does anybody else have Windows 8?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else have Windows 8?

It sucks.

Often times, I cannot post a long paragraphed post on here or I will get the error message. I thought it was google chrome but then it was on Mozilla firefox as well. And usually after it happens, I can't post at all until I do the whole:

ipconfig / flushdns

or

ipconfig /all

followed up by a restart of computer. I can post temporarily but have to watch the length of my post.

Maybe if I eased up on virus protection and pop up settings it would work, but who the fuk is gonna do that.

It is absolute horse ****. The ridiculous sideswipes on the trackpad are a joke.

Comment

What is the exact error message?

Comment

I have it, I just use the internet explorer and haven't had any issues.

Comment

When my hard drive failed, they sold me "8". The installer came by and told me that my printer and all my existing computer programs would not work with it. No way that would do!
          He suggested I just get a new HD for my computer and I did. I returned the new computer!

**** Windows 8!

Not bad but I increased my disc space by 1TB doing this and saved 500 dollars.
          Last edited by TBear; 12-21-2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Windows 8 is for touchscreen devices, that's the only reason I'd have that ****.

Comment

Windows 8 is great on the phone. On pc's/laptops they got a lot of thinking to do.

Ive never had the problem you are having though ts

Comment

I dont know why people upgrade for, I downgraded a few laptops to windows xp and they run like some ****ing champs, my main desktop has a stripped down version of windows 7 and it runs like a champ.

Windows 8 looks like a gimmick operating system, it seems to lean more on trying to be a media center rather then a computer operating system.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                  Windows 8 is for touchscreen devices, that's the only reason I'd have that ****.
                  I have an Asus ultrabook which is touchscreen, works good for me.

Comment

Yes it sucks, i miss the jollys i had with windows 7.

Comment

Working...
                    X