Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a HUNGER GAMES Competition Involving ALL BSCENE Posters, WHO WOULD WIN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I would hide and let them wipe each other out until there was one other. But then I would probably end up taking second place and there is no prize for that.
    you'll be hiding and meat will see you and expose your position telling you his fake girl stories, trying to convince you he's not a closet ****.

Comment

WTF is hunger games?

Comment

if it's about being hungry, then yea...Tua wins

Comment

Hunger games is the American version of Battle Royale, but with a gay ass name.

I am pretty sure I would lose. Too flat footy, heavy and slow.

Comment

i'll be like "MAK, HOW ABOUT THEM LAKERS?"

then when he starts talking lakers... BAM! crack him over the head with a frying pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i'll be like "MAK, HOW ABOUT THEM LAKERS?"

then when he starts talking lakers... BAM! crack him over the head with a frying pan.

i'd throw you a donut before you raise that frying pan...sprint 20 yards and you'd give up tryin to kill me

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i'd throw you a donut before you raise that frying pan...sprint 20 yards and you'd give up tryin to kill me
                i'll give you a pass for a donut.

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post

I would say the Running Man did the idea first only with adults, but i prefer not to bring that movie up.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    i would win.
                    Yeah, when you get hungry you'll eat all the contestants.

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post

can you go 3 consecutive posts without insulting america/americans?

Comment

Working...
                      X