No announcement yet.

Dwayne Wade, The Monster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Wade, The Monster

The backbone of the miami heat for a decade and a half, and one of the top 5 greatest shooting guards of all time.

The man with the 5 year knee injury.

Comment

riding Lebron's coattails

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        The backbone of the miami heat for a decade and a half, and one of the top 5 greatest shooting guards of all time.

I guess the pactards don't know how long a decade is either

Comment

WAR WADE!!

I remember his rookie year, the Heat had no superstars after the Alonzo Mourning and Tim Hardaway era. Wade literally put the whole Miami Heat team on his back and we reached the playoffs and he beat the Hornets with a game winning shot but lost to the Pacers.

Even after acquiring Shaq from LA, Wade won us our first NBA title by playing like a monster against the Mavs. Everybody likes to rag on the man about his injuries and riding Lebrons coattail but D-WADE is still the man

Also he is going to be the best defensive guard in NBA history. I can't even count how many block shots he has in his career

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            WAR WADE!!

I remember his rookie year, the Heat had no superstars after the Alonzo Mourning and Tim Hardaway era. Wade literally put the whole Miami Heat team on his back and we reached the playoffs and he beat the Hornets with a game winning shot but lost to the Pacers.

Even after acquiring Shaq from LA, Wade won us our first NBA title by playing like a monster against the Mavs. Everybody likes to rag on the man about his injuries and riding Lebrons coattail but D-WADE is still the man

Also he is going to be the best defensive guard in NBA history. I can't even count how many block shots he has in his career
            C'mon now, if it wasn't for ur hurricane avi i would have gone in a tirade at the blasphemy u just posted.

Comment

I laugh when I see him and LBJ, it's so ****ing obvious they're juicing, big ass jaws, low protruding brow ridges lmfao. Dudes look so unnatural.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                I laugh when I see him and LBJ, it's so ****ing obvious they're juicing, big ass jaws, low protruding brow ridges lmfao. Dudes look so unnatural.
                That's so hilarious.

How's Tim Duncan again? It's really impressive how he's still going strong and getting better at 37. It's almost unnatural. Could say the same thing about Tony Parker.

Where do those guys find the energy..

They must grow special corn in San Antonio
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-03-2013, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  yeah backbone of the heat for A DECADE AND A HALF.

he got drafted 2003.

you not only don't know what a decade is but you don't know **** about basketball.

wade is overrated trash.

prime allen iverson puts him to shame and ai is barely top 5 sg.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    yeah backbone of the heat for A DECADE AND A HALF.

he got drafted 2003.

you not only don't know what a decade is but you don't know **** about basketball.

wade is overrated trash.

prime allen iverson puts him to shame and ai is barely top 5 sg.
                    Not on the defensive end. Based on defensive efficiency and defensive impact, I believe Wade is a Top 5 player. One of the reasons the heat defense was so formidable is because of Dwayne Wade's efforts. Not to mention the King, Lebron James, but that's another story.

Haven't you noticed how great the defense is when Wade is 100%, and how much less dynamic it is without him. Wade is one of the greatest clutch players in the game. He makes things happen.

I was in elementary school when I heard about Wade getting drafted. That felt like 15 years ago.

Of course I know what a decade is ******, it's ten years I was just estimating.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-03-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X