No announcement yet.

Thugs pour drink on 22 year old woman, pull her hair and knock her out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    And not a single mentioning of it being a racial hate crime was seen that day....
    Unless they were yelling racial slurs, I don't know how it would be classified a hate crime.

Not every time someone beats up someone who is a different race, is it for that reason.

I'm more appalled that it was a man attacking a woman...also that it look this long for it to make news. At least on this side of the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
      Unless they were yelling racial slurs, I don't know how it would be classified a hate crime.

Not every time someone beats up someone who is a different race, is it for that reason.

I'm more appalled that it was a man attacking a woman...also that it look this long for it to make news. At least on this side of the pond.
      I agree with you, but just saying, they have no problem jumping on the racial hate crimes when its white on black, regardless if their were slurs or not over here.

Brb, they were targeted because they were black. But no brb they were targeted because they were white.

Comment

That would have never happened if George Zimmerman was there.

Comment

Watching the video, they look Gay as ****. It's possible she even said something to them in a ****phobic manner.

Hard to tell but she looks like a chav.

Comment

No presents for those little ****s!!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              That would have never happened if George Zimmerman was there.
              Z-Dog would've stood his ground and blasted these fucking savages in the face and then bought the lady a new dress. The man is a god damn American hero

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
                Z-Dog would've stood his ground and blasted these fucking savages in the face and then bought the lady a new dress. The man is a god damn American hero
                @ Z-Dog.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
                  More like he would beat the woman up, punch the bus drivers nose and then barricade himself on the bus.

EXCLUSIVE: George Zimmerman is taken into custody after 'threatening wife with gun and punching her father in the nose after she confronted him over claims he was having an AFFAIR'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lving-gun.html

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
                    More like he would beat the woman up, punch the bus drivers nose and then barricade himself on the bus.

EXCLUSIVE: George Zimmerman is taken into custody after 'threatening wife with gun and punching her father in the nose after she confronted him over claims he was having an AFFAIR'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lving-gun.html
                    Beating up bus drivers?

You're thinking of tray tray playa.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                      Is it just me or did the attackers seem to act REALLY camp?
                      Nah. Just southern.

Comment

Working...
                      X