Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got the IPhone 5s and........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the 5s but i still like android better.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Take that laggy piece of crap elsewhere...iOS craps all over Android.
      Unlock that 5s. Don't think you have the s, but if you do, why is there a 1 sec lag for the screen to respond lol.

There's a reason why apple keep the ****ty phone simple. When you add functions is has to make sacrifices lol

Comment

IPhone is like a luxurious car with some nice but limited options. Android is a slightly less luxurious car with a lot of cool options and also a lot of aftermarket parts.

IPhone has a 5.0 engine but you are unable to get all the juice out of it because it has a regulated chip.

Android has a 4.8 engine with a lot of tweaks and performance chip and a lot of aftermarket parts.

IPhone has been trying to better it's product year after year by adding one of the cool missing features the competition has.

Android has been keeping and improving their cool featured and adding new ones with every model.
        Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 12-01-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
          Unlock that 5s. Don't think you have the s, but if you do, why is there a 1 sec lag for the screen to respond lol.

There's a reason why apple keep the ****ty phone simple. When you add functions is has to make sacrifices lol
          Why would unlock it? It already does more than I even need it to do in the first place!!
          I'm just not paying top dollar for some laggy ass plastic phone.

Comment

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
            IPhone is like a luxurious car with some nice but limited options. Android is a slightly less luxurious car with a lot of cool options and also a lot of aftermarket parts.

IPhone has a 5.0 engine but you are unable to get all the juice out of it because it has a regulated chip.

Android has a 4.8 engine with a lot of tweaks and performance chip and a lot of aftermarket parts.

IPhone has been trying to better it's product year after year by adding one of the cool missing features the competition has.

Android has been keeping and improving their cool featured and adding new ones with every model.

How many other phones have that 64-bit engine?

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Note 3 1080 @ 60 fps >>>>> iPhone 5S 720P @ 120 fps

Note 3 records in 4K >>>>>>> iPhone dual xenon flash

Note 3 1080P screen >>>>>>> iPhone 5S non-HD screen (but it's retina doe )

Using the Note 3 makes me feel bad for ANY other phone on the market.
              You know your stuff brother.

Comment

Crapple!!

Apple = underpowered products @ overinflated prices..people buy it just to feel like there part of something special because it's an apple ,apple can sell a piece of crap with a apple emblem on it and all the sheep would flock to it....baahahaha.... P.S they invade your privacy with all there products

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  I have the 5s but i still like android better.
                  The Android is a poor mans IPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
                    Apple = underpowered products @ overinflated prices..people buy it just to feel like there part of something special because it's an apple ,apple can sell a piece of crap with a apple emblem on it and all the sheep would flock to it....baahahaha.... P.S they invade your privacy with all there products
                    Also has to do with the fact that Apple is just known, and people are comfortable with the idea that it's the "best" phone on the market.

It's not for phone connoisseurs.

It's like the BMW of phones. Yes, it's obviously a high quality piece of machinery, and it's a premium product, but it's not the creme de la creme of phones. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
                      How many other phones have that 64-bit engine?

;-)
                      What does that 64 bit do that the 32 doesn't.

It better have a 64 bit , other wise it would be falling short by much more.

Comment

Working...
                      X