Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

String Theory explained my Michio Kaku (Short Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to focus on being able to have reliable and fast transport in space before we even worry about this ****. Scientists need to stop getting ahead of the times and wait before it doesn't take us years to even go to other planets by rockets.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      I wonder if DMT opens a mental gateway and is a way to temporarily view separate universes. The human brain is after all one of the most complex objects in existence.

Everytime i've taken it, it's changed the entire spectrum of everything I see, feel and experience.

As if another bubble was added to the universe I was in at the time. Certainly not on the scale of a Big Bang, since a DMT trip only lasts a few minutes(even though it feels like days or months, or years, or centuries.) in comparison.
      Yeh I've hit DMT before and the only way I can explain it is " A million years worth of knowledge and answers about the universe hitting you in the face for 5 minutes then you forget everything you learned".

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        I wonder if DMT opens a mental gateway and is a way to temporarily view separate universes. The human brain is after all one of the most complex objects in existence.

Everytime i've taken it, it's changed the entire spectrum of everything I see, feel and experience.

As if another bubble was added to the universe I was in at the time. Certainly not on the scale of a Big Bang, since a DMT trip only lasts a few minutes(even though it feels like days or months, or years, or centuries.) in comparison.
        Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
        Yeh I've hit DMT before and the only way I can explain it is " A million years worth of knowledge and answers about the universe hitting you in the face for 5 minutes then you forget everything you learned".
        Its an illusion. No reason to think taking a drug gets you in contact with other universes.

Comment

String Theory (now known as M Theory) is nothing but conjecture based on mathematics that has to assume a shit load of facts about the universe in order to work, otherwise the mathematics break down.

The hypothesis also has ZERO predictability power.

That's not exactly what you call science.

Regardless, I enjoyed reading Brian Greene's "The Elegant Universe", which NOVA also turned into a special.

Last edited by deliveryman; 12-01-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X