Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking Dead...meh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 1 The Walking dead was sick. Episode one was damn good and the journey to that Science lab and it blowing up was some deep ****. The part where that black woman gave up to blow up was like dangggg.

Sadly AMC wanted more episodes for less money, and the writers couldn't afford to move off set such as the farm. They (writers) wanted to move on but had no money.

Shame **** now, they stuck in a damn prison and it's boring. AMC give them money so they can change scenery you greedy ****s!

I watched 2 episodes of arrow, looked like buffy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
      Don't get why people love it so much it's ok but very generic. If you want to watch a fucking mindblowing series them watch arrow it's the greatest fucking tv show currently on any network and will fuck the shit out of any bullshit zombie fuck monkey show.

Just saying.
      They should call it The Talking Shit About Stuff That Isn't Even Interesting Instead of Killing Zombies... Dead.

Comment

Oh but Arrow is a sack of ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Oh but Arrow is a sack of ****s.
          Wash your filthy mouth out with the soap you use to clean your dick you bastard.

Comment

This season has been pretty dull, they need to get away from the prison they are hiding at and on the road meeting new characters and it will seem more interesting again, this season is too much about "feelings" and garbage like that which comes from ovaries.

Comment

1st season was epic. 2nd and 3rd season was hit or miss with some meh and some good episodes. Just got caught up too much on the farm and andrea/gov love nonsense. This season has been good I think though. Better then expected.

lets just hope they dont ruin it with another anti-climatic prison fight. They fd up making Andrea more of a vagina when shes a badass on the show. Though shes in a creepy relationship with that 50year old dale in the comics hahaha

I wish shane lasted longer but I like Carl for his WTF heartless moments and rick is cool when hes a badass but emotional rick is too much of a girl but that last episode at the prison was epic as hell!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                1st season was epic. 2nd and 3rd season was hit or miss with some meh and some good episodes. Just got caught up too much on the farm and andrea/gov love nonsense. This season has been good I think though. Better then expected.

lets just hope they dont ruin it with another anti-climatic prison fight. They fd up making Andrea more of a vagina when shes a badass on the show. Though shes in a creepy relationship with that 50year old dale in the comics hahaha

I wish shane lasted longer but I like Carl for his WTF heartless moments and rick is cool when hes a badass but emotional rick is too much of a girl but that last episode at the prison was epic as hell!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                No way this prison fight doesn't drastically change things. It has to.

Comment

watch Banshee instead

Comment

Season 1 was great, season 2 was pretty boring/filler outside of the last episode or two, season 3 was really good until the break..after that its been pretty average. They need more likeable characters, characters who you want to get behind/support. The only character I can see who is likeable is Daryl...it was Shane but hes gone.

Comment

I watch it, It's okay...can have some brilliant episodes at times but most of the time they are average, my issue with the new season is that they showed no progress to the story line what so ever...

I think were 8 episodes in & in the prison we've had some sort of dangerous viral flu (BORING!)....Governor is back & is looking to go to war with the Prison...which is exactly the story line in season 3 lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X