No announcement yet.

Terrorists caught on a ship.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbds
    ....I have said it before and I will say it again. Those people are totaly ****ed up in the head. Anyone who can't see that is either a Muslim or their Mom is one. The funny part is that the Europeans try to play that tolerant bull**** to a fault and they are getting to their breaking point right now. Australia, France, Denmark, the UK, etc. etc. I think they have all started to have enough of being politically correct at the expense of your nose nearly falling off from the nasty stench of Muslim filth, and worrying about getting blown up because you don't bow down to their ****ed up views. When they start bombing Euro cities again over a ****ing cartoon then the Euro's may all finally see the light.
    I couldn't agree more.

Comment

....I have said it before and I will say it again. Those people are totaly ****ed up in the head. Anyone who can't see that is either a Muslim or their Mom is one. The funny part is that the Europeans try to play that tolerant bull**** to a fault and they are getting to their breaking point right now. Australia, France, Denmark, the UK, etc. etc. I think they have all started to have enough of being politically correct at the expense of your nose nearly falling off from the nasty stench of Muslim filth, and worrying about getting blown up because you don't bow down to their ****ed up views. When they start bombing Euro cities again over a ****ing cartoon then the Euro's may all finally see the light.
      Completely the opposite in fact.

The attacks in London on 7th July, re-affirmed my position of "we shouldnt be in Iraq" "we once had good relations now they are ****" and "we are only a target because of Blair"... all of which are true of course... the only other real terrorism we faced was the IRA, but they were not muslim (or didnt commit terrorism under the umbrella of Islam like today's extremists do)....

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
        Completely the opposite in fact.

The attacks in London on 7th July, re-affirmed my position of "we shouldnt be in Iraq" "we once had good relations now they are ****" and "we are only a target because of Blair"... all of which are true of course... the only other real terrorism we faced was the IRA, but they were not muslim (or didnt commit terrorism under the umbrella of Islam like today's extremists do)....
        These Yanks never heard of the IRA or gave any **** when the IRA were bombing and killing Brits. I bet none of these even heard about the huge IRA bombing in Manchester in 1996. It was not even widely reported in the American media. I remember when the old guy that played Frasiers dad in the Frasier comedy was being interviewed on the Richard and Judy show and they asked him about the IRA bombing and he was clueless, he never heard of the Manchester bombing. It was only after 9/11 when they needed our support did they start giving a **** about it. Before then, the IRA were freely raising funds in America

Comment

Of course we heard of the IRA. Notice after the crackdown on terrorism the IRA has ceased violent acts. Bush let them know that the IRA would not be immune. And yes I know most of IRA money came from Boston Mass. USA.
          Plus I talked to a few other people from Britan and they say Muslim relations are strained big time.

Comment

....The IRA have always been considered terrorists by me and everyone else that I know. They are no better than the Muslim scum. However, they have one target for their anger and they don't randomly go after other countries all over the globe and bomb them for stupid **** like cartoon drawings.

Comment

Good god i started a prank thread and it turned into a ****in world political debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff
                Plus I talked to a few other people from Britan and they say Muslim relations are strained big time.
                Yeah they are now, but like 10 years back we had some of the best relations with them as a "Western" country.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                  Yeah they are now, but like 10 years back we had some of the best relations with them as a "Western" country.

...Exig, the fact is, Muslim relations are getting strained everywhere that has a large number of them in their population. People will only put up with whacked out loons but for so long. The Euro *****'s have turned the other cheek time and time again and now they are all getting over it. What is the reason for the strained relations in Denmark, France, and Australia?? Those poor Muslims are always getting picked on. How can that be when their views and actions are so innocent? lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
                    Good god i started a prank thread and it turned into a ****in world political debate.

...Sorry man!!! No more from me then. It was a funny post.

Comment

...Exig, the fact is, Muslim relations are getting strained everywhere that has a large number of them in their population. People will only put up with whacked out loons but for so long. The Euro *****'s have turned the other cheek time and time again and now they are all getting over it. What is the reason for the strained relations in Denmark, France, and Australia?? Those poor Muslims are always getting picked on. How can that be when their views and actions are so innocent? lol lol
                      The fact is that the terrorist attacks in London wouldnt have happened if we didnt have Blair going round signing people's lives away, even against the support of like 85% of our population and almost all of parliament....

Ok end of political discussion on this thread since we kinda hijacked it...

Comment

Working...
                      X