Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nowadays i think the biggest enemy of christianity is..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Spirituality is the mastery of self, the realization that the Universe outside of ourselves is only a reflection of the universe within.

If you can't find God on your own, If you can't find God inside yourself, then you will never find him.
    More nonsense.......

I have asked you to define spirituality and you have yet to.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Any bible follower knows that God burned Sodom and Gommarah for this reason. 2 men werent meant to be with each other period.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Thats catholicism son.......

Comment

Provide with proof it doesnt.
          Fail. I never said it doesn't.

You are the one making the claim - the claim being 'hell' exists, therefore the burden of proof lies with YOU. Back your factual statement up with proof.

We are all programmed to know the difference between right and wrong. Most people ignore the warnings all their life and before they know it their life flashes before them. They they wish they would of done things differently
          Irrelevant BS. Give me evidence that 'hell' exists.

Comment

I don't mind trying to explain myself to people with open minds.

As opposed to the ones who ask just to confirm their pre-concieved notions.
            The term 'open-mind' is an odd one, because often what the person really means is 'open to believing in things that dont make sense'. Which is a step away from gullibility.
            Everyone believes they are open minded.

Looking in yourself has nothing to do with the 5 senses. It's the acceptance of everything you are based on everything you've been through and everything you've done. It's figuring out the puzzle of yourself.

There's nothing you can't conquer outside of yourself if you've already conquered it inside of yourself.

- That's another concept that would take too long too explain lol.

I guess i'm saying it for the people who already know what I mean, or who will know what I mean in the future once they've realized it for themselves.

I say it because truth doesn't change, and it needs to be spoken. Even if not everybody can understand it.
            So, self belief?
            When it comes to people talking about spirituality and looking within, it all gets foggy and can be interpreted in so many ways.....and there is a lot of woo woo.

Provide with proof it doesnt. We are all programmed to know the difference between right and wrong. Most people ignore the warnings all their life and before they know it their life flashes before them. They they wish they would of done things differently
            Programmed to believe in utter nonsense.

Comment

I will tell you what I find so funny. The people who claim this deep "spiritual" experiences and understanding, do so in a condescending manner. It's like if you don't believe in this nonsense, you can't possibly understand yourself, or the world around you.

I have amazing feelings of awe when I see certain things. A piece of art, a scene in nature, the conversation of the universe and our place in it. I just don't need to believe in mystical BS to make myself believe I understand it better or have answers to questions NOBODY does.

I think that's the bottom line, we can't answer certain questions so we invent and make up these things to make ourselves feel like we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I will tell you what I find so funny. The people who claim this deep "spiritual" experiences and understanding, do so in a condescending manner. It's like if you don't believe in this nonsense, you can't possibly understand yourself, or the world around you.

I have amazing feelings of awe when I see certain things. A piece of art, a scene in nature, the conversation of the universe and our place in it. I just don't need to believe in mystical BS to make myself believe I understand it better or have answers to questions NOBODY does.

I think that's the bottom line, we can't answer certain questions so we invent and make up these things to make ourselves feel like we do.
                Stop judging people man.

I'm not worried about anybody but myself. I don't need to condescend because I don't want to be condescended upon.

Bold: and who is ""we?" because whatever group that is, i don't seem to be on the roster.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-26-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Ignore list, really?.

What a walking joke you are.

Boy.

Comment

Righteous, how can you not see that you sound like a colossal cock?

Your Pseudo Philosophical babble is absolutely terrible. You make Bruce Lee with his 'Be Like Water' Shtick sound like Baruch Spinoza.

Comment

Stop judging people man.

I'm not worried about anybody but myself. I don't need to condescend because I don't want to be condescended upon.

Bold: and who is ""we?" because whatever group that is, i don't seem to be on the roster.
                      "We" as in human beings on planet earth. Yes you are part of that roster and no you can't prove anything. That's kind of my point....

Reading your posts is like listening to Deepak Chopra, he's nothing but a con artists who speaks nonsense. I'm not saying you are a con artists, but belief should come from things you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X