Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much $ Did You Spend On Your Wedding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    Be patient. They will legalize gay marriage in your state soon enough.

come to MA. i will ravage you.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      just don't marry a complete b#Tch. that's the cause of most divorces, you know.
      Isn't it just inevitable that you'll eventually get tired of the other person? How many marriages are together ' for the kids ' or some other reason why they don't seperate.

And people do change, isn't it a scary thought that the person you once loved might be that complete ***** in 10 years?

Comment

10 grand 2 years ago. I spent half on her rings lol.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          come to MA. i will ravage you.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            Ive changed my mind. I want to marry Max Kellerman

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Ive changed my mind. I want to marry Max Kellerman
              I already called dibs.

Tall, handsome, educated, articulate, blue eyes, blonde hair. 10/10.

Comment

Isn't it just inevitable that you'll eventually get tired of the other person? How many marriages are together ' for the kids ' or some other reason why they don't seperate.

And people do change, isn't it a scary thought that the person you once loved might be that complete ***** in 10 years?
                I agree its like u pretty much have to pick a wifey who understands u and puts up with your ish and doesnt make you pissed off all the time verses a hot trophy wifey who probably empty out your bank account in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  10 grand 2 years ago. I spent half on her rings lol.
                  damn thats another thing the ring is a total BS waste of money huh?

i heard you gotta spend at least $5,000 or they won't even like it?

one of my girls got a $7,000 ring and the diamonds fell off only 3 months later from Tiffanys too.

WTF would you thrown down 7k on some chicks ring and the diamonds dont even stay on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    damn thats another thing the ring is a total BS waste of money huh?

i heard you gotta spend at least $5,000 or they won't even like it?

one of my girls got a $7,000 ring and the diamonds fell off only 3 months later from Tiffanys too.

WTF would you thrown down 7k on some chicks ring and the diamonds dont even stay on.
                    You think that is bad, buy a new ring for 5000 and take back a week later and try to sell it back to them. They will tell you it is only worth $300 tops.

It is part of the trap and there is no escape.

Comment

damn, dog. you jaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X