Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post some short term goals of yours in this thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post some short term goals of yours in this thread!

And every so often, let us all know how you're getting on in terms of achieving them!!!

My current goal is to start running and go twice a week. To do this I first have to buy running shoes that will cater to my flat-feet! Since they are pretty pricey I'm taking my time and researching the best shoes to get!

I also want to start a small Physics based educational blog that tries to explain complicated yet very important concepts in very simple manner, so that even people who have never even considered the subject can understand it!

What are your current short term goals?!

Let me know what shoes you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Let me know what shoes you get.
      Do you have a similar issue?!

I've been running on and off for 5 years and wondering why the inside of my foot hurts so damn much. Then I do the wet footprint test to find out that I am hilariously flat-flooted.

I'll let you know, I'm planning on buying them on Sunday but at approximately £60 I'm always tentative and I want to make sure I get the best shoes for the best price.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Do you have a similar issue?!

I've been running on and off for 5 years and wondering why the inside of my foot hurts so damn much. Then I do the wet footprint test to find out that I am hilariously flat-flooted.

I'll let you know, I'm planning on buying them on Sunday but at approximately £60 I'm always tentative and I want to make sure I get the best shoes for the best price.
        Yeah .

I don't know if I have always had flat feet or if the arches have collapsed from wearing terrible footwear over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Yeah .

I don't know if I have always had flat feet or if the arches have collapsed from wearing terrible footwear over the years.
          Same thing might have happened to me. When I was 13 I'd do 3 x 3 miles a week on concrete in these demons:

I've just recently gotten over a stupid obsession with pride and have finally decided to buy the proper gear for activities.

Comment

im close to finishing a green belt certification program for a six sigma thingy my company provides... once over, the ultimate goal is the black belt certification...

on a more personal note, I want to start and hopefully finish quantic dream's beyond 2 souls this coming weekend...

Comment

I also plan on cutting diet soft drinks and junk food out of my life (on weekdays) as of Monday. Wish me luck.

Comment

I also plan on cutting diet soft drinks and junk food out of my life (on weekdays) as of Monday. Wish me luck.
                good luck on your planned blog my friend... im looking forward reading (or watching) it...

Comment

i want to eat an assload of turkey on thanksgiving. stuffing and mashed potatoes, too.

Comment

Good luck on this, those diet soft drinks and junk food are terrible for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X