Collapse
No announcement yet.

My top 20 NBA players ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George and Love are beasting this year. I feel bad for Kevin Love, he'd be a huge part of a championship contender on a good enough team.

Comment

Tony Parker should be higher IMO. I'd put him over Westbrook, I get the difference to be accounted for when Poppovich is your coach, but Parker is terrific.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Tony Parker should be higher IMO. I'd put him over Westbrook, I get the difference to be accounted for when Poppovich is your coach, but Parker is terrific.
        Parker's French.

He'll never get my vote.

Fucking frog.

(Done with my NE impersonation.)

Comment

Lol at anybody calling Paul George "the flavor of the month." George is the truth. The thing that seperates George from other guys is his versatility. He's a two way player. He can score, pass, rebound, and defend. He can play multiple positions: PG, SG, SF, and even PF depending on the match up. He can gaurd the1-3 positions as well. He's the most complete player in the league other than LBJ. George is like a modern day Scottie Pippen. He needs to continue to refine his jump shot, but the scary thing is PG continues to get better.

Comment

as of right now, from a fantasy perspective, this is the top 11

Love
            CP3
            Harden
            Anthony Davis
            Durant
            Howard
            Rubio
            Gay
            George
            Spencer Hawes
            Lebron

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              as of right now, from a fantasy perspective, this is the top 11

Love
              CP3
              Harden
              Anthony Davis
              Durant
              Howard
              Rubio
              Gay
              George
              Spencer Hawes
              Lebron
              Mak I respect your opinion as a hoops fan. I have a couple of questions for you. Where would you rank Paul George? Where would you rank Blake Griffin, and what are your thoughts on him as a player?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Melo and Klay should switch. Klay is too inconsistent with his jumper. Melo is a much better overall scorer. That being said Klay has way more potential and Klay is a much better defender.

I'm glad you added him on the list my dude. It's nice seeing fans of other teams recognizing progression.
                Watch more warrior games bandwagoner. Klays way more consistent this year. What is your fave team? I'm just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Mak I respect your opinion as a hoops fan. I have a couple of questions for you. Where would you rank Paul George? Where would you rank Blake Griffin, and what are your thoughts on him as a player?

Paul George is up there...he's like Lebron-lite...complete player that's still developing...believe it or not, i have no problem putting him top 5

Durant
                  Bron
                  CP3
                  Love
                  George

he's what i consider an 'A' player..just a notch below the 'A+' Durants and Lebrons

as for Blake, he's putting up really nice numbers this year..i'd take 22 and 11 from my 4 anytime...i still dont trust his midrange and his post game arsenal..he's a 'B' player IMO...if there is no CP3 in crunch time and you threw the ball to Blake and asked him to make something happen, i wouldn't expect anything to happen

one guy that has impressed me this season is Anthony Davis...unibrow is BALLIN out of his mind right now...he's impacting the game in every aspect

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post

those are the mannerisms of a man who can really put food away. he knows his way around the dinner table. respect.

get him back on the gear.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Paul George is up there...he's like Lebron-lite...complete player that's still developing...believe it or not, i have no problem putting him top 5

Durant
                      Bron
                      CP3
                      Love
                      George

he's what i consider an 'A' player..just a notch below the 'A+' Durants and Lebrons

as for Blake, he's putting up really nice numbers this year..i'd take 22 and 11 from my 4 anytime...i still dont trust his midrange and his post game arsenal..he's a 'B' player IMO...if there is no CP3 in crunch time and you threw the ball to Blake and asked him to make something happen, i wouldn't expect anything to happen

one guy that has impressed me this season is Anthony Davis...unibrow is BALLIN out of his mind right now...he's impacting the game in every aspect
                      I agree with pretty much everything you said. Blake is putting up very good numbers, but I'm still waiting for him to take that next step and become an A player. I haven't seen any Pelican games this year. However, I knew the brow would be a beast. I'm looking forward to watching him and Lillard develop as players. If you guys don't make the playoffs, keep your fingers crossed that the Lakers end up with Wiggins, Randle, Parker, Gordon, etc. This year's draft is ridiculously good.

Comment

Working...
                      X