No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber Upsets Fans Over Argentina Flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber Upsets Fans Over Argentina Flag

the footage shows Bieber trying to remove them from the stage by first kicking at them on the floor with his shoes. The pop star then uses his microphone stand to sweep them off stage, one after the other, before jumping in the air and smiling. Insulting Argentina's flag is a crime punishable in the country by up to four years in prison.

Anyone see that news that Katy Perry officially overtook him as having the most twitter followers? There's also now doubts that even half of his followers are genuine accounts. There's something new everyday happening to this chump.
    Last edited by Kris Silver; 11-14-2013, 12:01 PM.

It's pathetic how obsessive people get over a damn flag.

Like the Americans have to have a flag outside their house just to remember what country they live in .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      It's pathetic how obsessive people get over a damn flag.

Like the Americans have to have a flag outside their house just to remember what country they live in .

why do Brit f@gg0ts hate on the US so much? seriously...every chance to make a snide remark, you assh0les jump on it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        why do Brit f@gg0ts hate on the US so much? seriously...every chance to make a snide remark, you assh0les jump on it
        We mean no offence whatsoever, we just love our little cute special needs cousins in America.

Comment

We mean no offence whatsoever, we just love our little cute special needs cousins in America.
          Still sour about us whipping your butts in the revolution and then saving your butts in ww2.

Comment

seriously...the thread could be about hamburgers in japan and one of you queers would jump in out of nowhere with 'oh, fat yanks love burgers hahaha'

give it a ****ing rest...we think most of you guys are ******ed as well but dont feel the need to point it out everytime

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              seriously...the thread could be about hamburgers in japan and one of you queers would jump in out of nowhere with 'oh, fat yanks love burgers hahaha'

give it a ****ing rest...we think most of you guys are ******ed as well but dont feel the need to point it out everytime
              It's not our fault you are incapable of banter.

Comment

Duuuuudes, Ehrmantraut's off topic post is his and his only. I like yanks Mak so don't lower to those generalisations.

In any case Bieber is Canadian so F off with off topicness y'all. Ransacking my flame Bieber thread with little tit for tat nationality bashing.

Un-frigging belieberable.
                Last edited by Kris Silver; 11-14-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Still sour about us whipping your butts in the revolution and then saving your butts in ww2.

Comment

It's not our fault you are incapable of banter.

banter is fine...but your whining of yanks is as repetitive as the floyd f@g-p@ctard bull**** in NSB

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    Duuuuudes, Ehrmantraut's off topic post is his and his only. I like yanks Mak so don't lower to those generalisations.

In any case Bieber is Canadian so F off with off topicness y'all. Ransacking my flame Bieber thread with little tit for tat nationality bashing.

Un-frigging belieberable.

my apologies...i do like most of you...especially you

Comment

Working...
                    X