No announcement yet.

A new game teens are doing called KNOCKOUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
    Try that knockout shyt with me or any one of my loved ones and its headshots on sight.

Closed casket.

Once people start killing these kids it will stop.

You're completely safe from being targeted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tswordwreturn View Post
      It's past the point of being justified, it's ridiculous actually how bad it is.
      And I'm past the point of caring if I offend anyone, I walk on eggshells for no one anymore, those days are over, as long as I'm on the internet.

The reason why this warped, evil culture continues is because cowards don't want to approach it.
      Fixed it for you

Comment

• if i was a white dude......

i would put out a viral video on the net where i am in a room wearing a mask. then i would give out a message saying "all the knockout participants that you know off should be punched to death and be introduced in public before the punishment. the people in the community who are pissed off at things like this go and find out who they are if not....." then the camera switches to a male/female ghetto person and what will be seen will be very graphic.

i would put a timeline where every public punishment should be done to the idiot attackers. and i will also announce "if they try to make this a race issue that blacks should just kill whites to be even i would even torture more people in their community."

Gotta love The Joker in this Dark Knight Movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tswordwreturn View Post
          A 65 year old man on a bicycle was attacked by 3 of them on a trail doing this "knockout game" and killed one of them, another got shot in the neck but lived and the 3rd ran off into the woods. There are some confimed kills, not enough but hopefully people will become more aware of this epedemic and start reguarly putting them in coffins. These coward punks attack women and elderly a lot.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...138097778.html

Philly of course. If you don't pack, start doing it. I carry now not just for my own protection but in case I see something like this happen.

I'm going to run down that mother ****er and execute him on the spot. I WANT to get on the news as the guy who did it.
          Plaster my face all over the networks, know it was me, and hopefully I start a trend.
          I think this is obviously a huge issue and should be stamped out, however the media stock content to emphasise their point does not help and just adds to the racial agenda people have I their minds for example this footage of a woman been hit and knocked to ground has nothing to do with the game knockout. In fact it did not even happen in the US but was used in the footage posted by the OP in what appears to be a news story.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/video/...irl-cctv-video

That incident happened in east London the man attacking the woman had a mental health problem and has since been sentenced for this crime.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?ipadtype=...&layout=tablet

If this footage was used to highlight an issue that was happening despite it being big news in England when it occurred (how much research did the journalists do can't be much) how much of the rest of the footage has been taken out of context? It's amazing how much media spin and clever editing can be used to encourage hatred. The fact that footage from an incident on the other side of the world was used to illustrate an issue in this article erases its validity to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubian View Post
            I think this is obviously a huge issue and should be stamped out, however the media stock content to emphasise their point does not help and just adds to the racial agenda people have I their minds for example this footage of a woman been hit and knocked to ground has nothing to do with the game knockout. In fact it did not even happen in the US but was used in the footage posted by the OP in what appears to be a news story.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/video/...irl-cctv-video

That incident happened in east London the man attacking the woman had a mental health problem and has since been sentenced for this crime.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?ipadtype=...&layout=tablet

If this footage was used to highlight an issue that was happening despite it being big news in England when it occurred (how much research did the journalists do can't be much) how much of the rest of the footage has been taken out of context? It's amazing how much media spin and clever editing can be used to encourage hatred. The fact that footage from an incident on the other side of the world was used to illustrate an issue in this article erases its validity to me.

Green K....I'm glad someone with logic can see the obvious.

Just check out the videos and posts I made breaking this down.

Not only that, but almost all of those videos are old and from cases years ago that had nothing to do with a "knockout" game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
              Green K....I'm glad someone with logic can see the obvious.

Just check out the videos and posts I made breaking this down.

Not only that, but almost all of those videos are old and from cases years ago that had nothing to do with a "knockout" game.
              :manyWORD: blah blah blah...regardless of it all. BOTH should be beaten, or hung to death for their CRIMES against humanity. Obviously something is twisted in their heads and their existence on earth is not needed. We all know why you would hang the Media out to be the wrong. To try to take the attention away from the CRIME is just sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                Try that knockout shyt with me or any one of my loved ones and its headshots on sight.

Closed casket.

Once people start killing these kids it will stop.
                gee wiz...i got scared when i read this....

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  :manyWORD: blah blah blah...regardless of it all. BOTH should be beaten, or hung to death for their CRIMES against humanity. Obviously something is twisted in their heads and their existence on earth is not needed. We all know why you would hang the Media out to be the wrong. To try to take the attention away from the CRIME is just sick.
                  I, in no way, shape, or form am condoning this type of behavior.

These acts are despicable, and the good thing is that all of these individuals have already been convicted and taken off the streets.

With that said, why do you think the media is bringing up all these random, old crimes and making it seem like this is some new phenomenon?
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 11-28-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    That guy who knocked those two ladies out has mental issues, so you are right with the statement in bold.

IIRC he has been in jail for a year already for those crimes.

Comment

• at dose whiteass chumps scurred of gittin' nokeddaphuckout!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X