No announcement yet.

A new game teens are doing called KNOCKOUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
    Now, I have always somewhat thought of young, black men as sneaky punks, intuitively.
    Unlike young white men of course. Nothing sneaky about shooting up a school.

Originally posted by B0XXING FAN View Post
    I've grown up around Black people and Jamacian yardies all my life. Yes you do get some bad apples, but seriously, what is wrong with the young black youths of America?
    This stuff goes on in other countries as well, that video of the woman getting knocked out is from England. The phenomenon over there is called happy slapping.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    It's thug culture, which has nothing to do with being poor.
    It's not thug culture, real thugs don't do that ****. It's teenagers who have no limit and think life is a video game.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post

WOW smh. The victim looks like those hard working immigrants just trying to get by and take care of his family

Comment

damn that's some ish.

Comment

One thing the video forgot to mention about the "knockout game" is that it's racially motivated. It's also known as "Polar Bear Hunting". You knock out the first white person you see. Numerous people have gone brain dead from this "game" and I believe there's even been a few deaths.

Truly disturbing trend.
            Shhhh, it's a fact but don't say it out loud because you might be accused of being racist.

Comment

• Gotta ride with Bringer on this one. I grew up poorer than probably everyone here. I grew up in a 3rd world country, where violence was the norm and I never seen **** like this.

This is your generation people, cowards and losers. You're not tough, you're not hard or gangsters, you are cowards who prey on the weak because you are weak and can't pick on the strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Gotta ride with Bringer on this one. I grew up poorer than probably everyone here. I grew up in a 3rd world country, where violence was the norm and I never seen **** like this.

This is your generation people, cowards and losers. You're not tough, you're not hard or gangsters, you are cowards who prey on the weak because you are weak and can't pick on the strong.
                Yup.

I grew up in a trailer park with my mom, and even when she got a better job and a nicer neighborhood, my friends didn't change.

Never saw any of this.

Comment

• It's not a "game" these are hate crimes. They also call it "polar bear hunting" for obvious reasons.

Essentially what these black teens do is loiter around looking for a white person who they don't think can fight back, such as a woman on a bicycle, an overweight aged man or a homeless junkie. Those seem to the be main type of targets they go after.

Some of the media has started to report this but they are lying about what it is and they down play it by calling it a game. They don't mention that almost all of the victims are white "one was a Vietnamese elderly man and he died", and all of the perpetrators are black. The media knows this is the case but purposely excludes that information, which is true systematic racism, except against white people.

There is no doubt about it, these are hate crimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tswordwreturn View Post
                    It's not a "game" these are hate crimes. They also call it "polar bear hunting" for obvious reasons.

Essentially what these black teens do is loiter around looking for a white person who they don't think can fight back, such as a woman on a bicycle, an overweight aged man or a homeless junkie. Those seem to the be main type of targets they go after.

Some of the media has started to report this but they are lying about what it is and they down play it by calling it a game. They don't mention that almost all of the victims are white "one was a Vietnamese elderly man and he died", and all of the perpetrators are black. The media knows this is the case but purposely excludes that information, which is true systematic racism, except against white people.

There is no doubt about it, these are hate crimes.
                    The media is too liberal and its not politically correct to call anybody but white people racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      it has nothing to do with skin color. this is a phenomenon of poverty.
                      Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      It ain't all black people and it ain't all poor people though.

It's a small group of bored punk ass kids who have no respect for others or authority. They grew up learning that life is cheap.

These kids got no other outlet for their time and energy and I'm guessing they aint coming from a stable household.

They probably feel that nobody gives a **** about them so why should they give a **** about others.
                      Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      And this...you see bored punk ass rich kids doing stupid **** all the time. These poor kids, the majority of the time, come from an unstable home or a single parent household or parents that work all day and have nobody to raise them right.
                      Post like these give me hope for these boards.

It's good to see posters put down ignorance and not judge a group of people by the actions of a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X