need ur guy's opinion about my work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need ur guy's opinion about my work

now a little background info on me im 19 i work dish at outback steak house
    now i come to you guys with a question because i dont know **** from ****.
    theres this hostess shes DROP DEAD GORGEOUS need i go on... its quite hectic at my work place im ALWAYS busy doing something or its always so busy that she's troo busy doing her job..

me and her we had our few share of conversations we joke around when we do get the chance to talk which is mainly when im taking the silverware to the front (her job to put them in those fancy napkins) and she's always telling me "your such a hard worker i like that" etc etc today when i went in she was with the manager and a waiter and the manager has to clock us in.. so i asked the manager to help me... ... she was telling the waiter 'omg he's so cute" etc etc idk if she was just joking around once again i dont know **** from ****...

my question is should i just stop beating around the bush nd ask her out to lunch or a movie?? or get to know her a little better (my MAIN thing is what if she dont like me) and i make a fool of myself that would be pretty akward working with her... wha do you guys think i should do??!!! (and to end this post i KNOW work comes FIRST but this girl just makes me feel some type of way!!!!!)

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
    theres this hostess shes DROP DEAD GORGEOUS need i go on... its quite hectic at my work place im ALWAYS busy doing something or its always so busy that she's troo busy doing her job..

me and her we had our few share of conversations we joke around when we do get the chance to talk which is mainly when im taking the silverware to the front (her job to put them in those fancy napkins) and she's always telling me "your such a hard worker i like that" etc etc today when i went in she was with the manager and a waiter and the manager has to clock us in.. so i asked the manager to help me... ... she was telling the waiter 'omg he's so cute" etc etc idk if she was just joking around once again i dont know **** from ****...

my question is should i just stop beating around the bush nd ask her out to lunch or a movie?? or get to know her a little better (my MAIN thing is what if she dont like me) and i make a fool of myself that would be pretty akward working with her... wha do you guys think i should do??!!! (and to end this post i KNOW work comes FIRST but this girl just makes me feel some type of way!!!!!)
    Okay im 28 now. When I was 18-20 I had a few situations similar to this while working part time crap jobs with girls who were hot like the one you're describing. I regret never having the balls to ask any of those girls out when I had the chance. These part time jobs don't last forever. This girl could end up quitting in a week and you'll never have a shot at her again. You work a crap part time job, Don't EVER say work comes FIRST because at your age outback steakhouse means nothing, its not your career you aren't gonna be there for more then a year maybe 2. Don't let this opportunity slip by, the fact that she said you're cute says a lot, girls usually aren't that outgoing unless they are really into you.

What you need to do is this. Next time you see her, stike up a conversation tell her you got really wasted last night and ask her if she likes to drink. If she says yes...well im sure you'll know what to say after that.

Comment

You don't wanna go full ****** and commit too early son. Throw out a few feelers/hints and maybe organise a work night out, to see how you get on outside of work?.

Comment

my question is should i just stop beating around the bush nd ask her out to lunch or a movie??
        You need to beat around her bush...slap the bitch around some and bend her over.

Seriously dude... shes DROPDEAD GORGEOUS and you wash dishes at Outback Steakhouse...maybe you should find a dwarf with syphilis to hit on.
        Last edited by jaded; 11-05-2013, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          You don't wanna go full ****** and commit too early son. Throw out a few feelers/hints and maybe organise a work night out, to see how you get on outside of work?.

^^^^^^^^^^^some great advice right here, youngsta. You better get the ball rolling soon though, you don't want her to think that you're too immature to dick her down right, if she thinks that she'll just move on to the next cutie pie.

Comment

The Outback steakhouse is stupid. What do onions have to do with Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              The Outback steakhouse is stupid. What do onions have to do with Australia?
              And where's the kangaroo meat?!

Comment

"your such a hard worker i like that" = "I want your d*ck"

Next time she says that, whip it out. She'll love it.

Trust me.

Comment

Movie is a terrible first 'date', and lunch is lame. Go play laser tag or mini golf or some other activity where you guys are more relaxed and having fun.

And yeah, make a move but don't be lame about it.

Comment

I would also like to take the time to address a few points in your post.

Don't worry....almost all of us have been there at some point in our lives.

theres this hostess shes DROP DEAD GORGEOUS need i go on...
                    Chill on the thirst bro....you really don't know her from a can of paint. It's cool to give women props, but again remember she is just one of the many bad bishes you are gonna pull. Having that in mind will stop you from putting these women on a pedestal.

its quite hectic at my work place im ALWAYS busy doing something or its always so busy that she's troo busy doing her job..
                    That's why your main objective should be hooking up with her outside of work. Anything else is just you overdoing things.

me and her we had our few share of conversations we joke around when we do get the chance to talk which is mainly when im taking the silverware to the front (her job to put them in those fancy napkins)
                    Perfect. So you have built some type of rapport. That will make it easier for you (asking her to hook up outside of work) and her (saying yes as she is already familiar with you..so to speak)

and she's always telling me "your such a hard worker i like that" etc etc today when i went in she was with the manager and a waiter and the manager has to clock us in.. so i asked the manager to help me... ...
                    she was telling the waiter 'omg he's so cute" etc etc idk if she was just joking around once again i dont know **** from ****...

I really wouldn't put too much stalk into that. You won't know where a female head is at until you get her outside of work. Women act all types of ways at work, but once you two are alone that's when you can see the real her.

my question is should i just stop beating around the bush nd ask her out to lunch or a movie?? or get to know her a little better
                    Don't ask her out to go watch a movie. Zero interaction time, plus you are going from 0-60 too fast.

Again, you done pretty much all you can do at work. (struck up small convos to build some rapport, flirted with her so to speak, etc).

It's just down to you trying to hook up with her outside of work. Just ask her if she has any plans after work or even better just ask her when she is taking her break and take your breaks together. Once you on break you can use that time to setup lunch after work.

(my MAIN thing is what if she dont like me)
                    Who gives a f0kkk! I feel like if a b#tch don't like me, then she must not like herself.

Your afraid of rejection. Don't be!

Who knows what she has going on in her life, so don't have your emotions or your sleeves and don't take things too personal.

Besides, if things don't work out, at worse you just wasting $10-$15 on lunch.

and i make a fool of myself that would be pretty akward working with her... wha do you guys think i should do??!!!
                    That's why you step to her on a casual level.

Simple having lunch together is your best bet because:
                    A. It's pretty common for workers to do this
                    B. It will provide a great opportunity for you guys to talk more.
                    C. Worse case scenario, let's say she says no. Then there is zero tension at work as you can just back track as say "well I always had lunch with coworkers at my other job" and just brush off any rejection you may feel.

(and to end this post i KNOW work comes FIRST
                    That's another reason I said that you've done pretty much all you had to do, and why I stated that you should step to her on a casual level.

If all you are doing is asking her to have lunch with you after work...then what's the harm in that? Your not putting your job in danger or creating any negative tension/energy.

Once outside of work, then that's when you can really put your bid in.

but this girl just makes me feel some type of way!!!!!)
                    SMH ^^^

With all this thirsty energy....I gotta hit you with this bro..

Last edited by Khalid X; 11-05-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X