need ur guy's opinion about my work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just go full ****** and try to kiss her in the breakroom

Comment

I agree with the poster who said go with it because it is only a part time job and it really doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of your life.

I have been working since I was 16. I can barely remember a single ****ing thing that happened to me during my first 3 jobs from the age 0f 16-20. Not a single memory I can take away with me apart from getting disciplined when I was 17 and working in a supermarket for being caught eating a yoghurt in the chiller in the stock room, and then 6 months later I got a final warning for eating a dragon fruit in the stock room (I'd never eaten a dragon fruit - you'd think employers would want young kids to broaden their horizons!).

Anyway it doesn't matter that much. Looking back on it, I might as well have taken a **** in the frozen foods section because at least it would have been an event of consequence and worthy of comment.

Ask her out.. If she says no - smite her.

Comment

Post pics of the girl. Since you're not legally allowed to drink, invite her to a house party or something. This is a classic neutral play, which doesn't expose you too much to rejection and isn't super unprofessional.

Lunch might be too much of a friendship-zone type arrangement.

Movies is still a classic, but make sure you choose a good movie. Could also be more creative than this.

Do you drive op? Might be a significant factor. As TLC said, can't be on the passenger side of your best friend's ride, trying to holla at her.

Comment

Just remember, whether or not it happens, its not up to her, its up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            I would also like to take the time to address a few points in your post.

Don't worry....almost all of us have been there at some point in our lives.

Chill on the thirst bro....you really don't know her from a can of paint. It's cool to give women props, but again remember she is just one of the many bad bishes you are gonna pull. Having that in mind will stop you from putting these women on a pedestal.

That's why your main objective should be hooking up with her outside of work. Anything else is just you overdoing things.

Perfect. So you have built some type of rapport. That will make it easier for you (asking her to hook up outside of work) and her (saying yes as she is already familiar with you..so to speak)

I really wouldn't put too much stalk into that. You won't know where a female head is at until you get her outside of work. Women act all types of ways at work, but once you two are alone that's when you can see the real her.

Don't ask her out to go watch a movie. Zero interaction time, plus you are going from 0-60 too fast.

Again, you done pretty much all you can do at work. (struck up small convos to build some rapport, flirted with her so to speak, etc).

It's just down to you trying to hook up with her outside of work. Just ask her if she has any plans after work or even better just ask her when she is taking her break and take your breaks together. Once you on break you can use that time to setup lunch after work.

Who gives a f0kkk! I feel like if a b#tch don't like me, then she must not like herself.

Your afraid of rejection. Don't be!

Who knows what she has going on in her life, so don't have your emotions or your sleeves and don't take things too personal.

Besides, if things don't work out, at worse you just wasting $10-$15 on lunch.

That's why you step to her on a casual level.

Simple having lunch together is your best bet because:
            A. It's pretty common for workers to do this
            B. It will provide a great opportunity for you guys to talk more.
            C. Worse case scenario, let's say she says no. Then there is zero tension at work as you can just back track as say "well I always had lunch with coworkers at my other job" and just brush off any rejection you may feel.

That's another reason I said that you've done pretty much all you had to do, and why I stated that you should step to her on a casual level.

If all you are doing is asking her to have lunch with you after work...then what's the harm in that? Your not putting your job in danger or creating any negative tension/energy.

Once outside of work, then that's when you can really put your bid in.

SMH ^^^

With all this thirsty energy....I gotta hit you with this bro..

lol thx u green k end of thread/ once again in the post i put " i dont know **** from ****" never thought bout it that way thanks for educating this young lad...

Comment

Working...
            X