Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever seen a gorilla with no hair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    hes not ripped from eating plants hes ripped because he swings on treees all day. plus i could wrestle that chimp down easy.
    You would never win a wrestling match with that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      for starters, that doesn't look like a gorilla. it looks like a chimpanzee.

physically?

it would depend on the operation. primates can't run all day. i know a girl who was fat in high school who just ran her second marathon.

a gorilla is ripped because it's a primate. baboons eat some meat, and they're shredded. dogs are carnivores, and are similarly ripped.

for the most part i'd say yes, though. a primate is "physically superior" to a man. a 100 lb chimp would tear a fully grown man apart. their hands and jaws are dangerous. they rip at genetals, eyes, faces, and they bite harder than dogs. i'll say that one more time: they rip at the junk.

humans "evolved" to use our brains, trigdog. we're bipedal, which means we walk on two feet. that freed our hands up to use technology. you don't need to be gorilla strong when you can lite huge a torch and scare any animal witless.
      Some humans would be smart enough fo use a weapon in dealing with a chimp. They always tear the junk off. Fùcking chimps scare me bro. They know psychological warfare. What greater way of spelling out don't fùck with me than tearing a man's junk and fingers off.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        for starters, that doesn't look like a gorilla. it looks like a chimpanzee.

physically?

it would depend on the operation. primates can't run all day. i know a girl who was fat in high school who just ran her second marathon.

a gorilla is ripped because it's a primate. baboons eat some meat, and they're shredded. dogs are carnivores, and are similarly ripped.

for the most part i'd say yes, though. a primate is "physically superior" to a man. a 100 lb chimp would tear a fully grown man apart. their hands and jaws are dangerous. they rip at genetals, eyes, faces, and they bite harder than dogs. i'll say that one more time: they rip at the junk.

humans "evolved" to use our brains, trigdog. we're bipedal, which means we walk on two feet. that freed our hands up to use technology. you don't need to be gorilla strong when you can lite huge a torch and scare any animal witless.
        So we evolved to more brains and less muscle. To bad we couldn't have both.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Some humans would be smart enough fo use a weapon in dealing with a chimp. They always tear the junk off. Fùcking chimps scare me bro. They know psychological warfare. What greater way of spelling out don't fùck with me than tearing a man's junk and fingers off.
          Do you think a caveman could beat a gorilla?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
            Do you think a caveman could beat a gorilla?
            Does the caveman have a kabonger?

Comment

kabonger??????

Comment

that's an awesome word

Comment

kabonger??????
                  The perfect name for a male **** star

Comment

Hairless Gorilla. Have we physically evolved or regressed form this beastly creature? Also, the gorilla is ripped form eating plants.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
                    It's a common chimpanzee, not a gorilla. We have not evolved from chimpanzees in the same way that you have not evolved from your sibling. You share a common ancestor with your sibling, you share a common ancestor with chimpanzees (albeit much further back in history).

You share a common ancestor with gorillas (even further back) and a common ancestor with the plants the gorillas eat (and now we're talking back in the order of billions of years).

Comment

Hairless Gorilla. Have we physically evolved or regressed form this beastly creature? Also, the gorilla is ripped form eating plants.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
                      That chimp's obviously on the juice.

Comment

Working...
                      X