Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid Bieber drops piles of money to a stripper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bieber was giving her 1 dollar bills? That's like me giving out pennies.

Comment

Oh stop it, 90% of you young mother fukers if given the fame and money Beiber has, would be 10X worse.

He's just being a follower, doing what everyone he looks up to is doing.

Comment

Why does he still look like he's 12?

Comment

what's next? he's gonna eat out a stripper on stage and post it on instagram??

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Oh stop it, 90% of you young mother fukers if given the fame and money Beiber has, would be 10X worse.

He's just being a follower, doing what everyone he looks up to is doing.
            Im in the other 10%. I wouldnt be out like that. You are the company you keep.

Comment

Bieber better hope he never fucks up and ends up doing serious time in Prison. There's absolutely no chance for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Common Pacboy we all know that if you where in Biebers shoes the first thing you would do is befriend Manny and go out man whoring out every night. Dont lie

Comment

I also find it funny this dude Bieber is all tatted up. This kneegrow is harder than Drake at this point . Hood life in the mean streets of Beverly Hills
                  Last edited by El Malo.; 10-31-2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Looks like 5k in 1dollar bills

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Yup, everyone says that until they actually get money and fame. See, the thing is you have no idea the life that kid lives. The money, fame and opportunity that is shown to him every single day.

For a young kid like him, to stay humble or not rebel, is absurd. I'm not defending it, I'm just giving you the reason it happens.

Of course he's going to mature, grow up and look back at these things and laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X