No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman scores the lounge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Anorak smacked you around like a twat and you did nothing.

Have fun.
    You're a ****** if you scold a cranky old man manifesting symptoms of alzheimer's disease...you just have to understand that they suffer.

Or you're really a plain ******?

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      Led got robbed. Earl was throwing slaps and Led was throwing the more accurate powerful blows
      Nate, I gotta tell ya... you don't know **** 'bout scorin' fights. Ya see, me, I bin doin' this a long time kid, an' you don't stay in this game as long as I have without somethin' to back it up! You should go back to school, kid.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Anorak smacked you around like a twat and you did nothing.

Have fun.
      Now here's a guy who knows what he's talkin' about. Derranged saw the clean, effective blows that Anorak was landing and scored accordingly. Ya see, Led does a lot of swingin' and a lot of missin'. It's like the kid just smashes his head into his keyboard and goes with what he's got... a lot of will, but no skill to back it up.

JIM!

JIM!

Comment

Just wrote to Harold tonight to get his take on a couple more...

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Why can men go topless in certain places...

And women can't.

Equality for women!

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
        I believe that men are allowed to cheat and woman are not.

I know this is ignorant to say but I just speaking the truth.

Originally posted by Harold Lederman
        Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... dis is my favourite kind of fight. Two ******s in da middle of da ring, neither taking a backward step and both trading to show who's the biggest fuckin' idiot.

Take dis guy DUBBZZ. Jim, he kind of reminds me of a young Aaron Pryor wid that activity rate o' his. Look at all those shots he's throwing, wasting everyone's time by asking a stupid fuckin' question. He's kinda like a kid who just stepped off the special bus, stuck ten crayons up his asshole and then asked everyone why he wasn't shitting a rainbow.

But let's not overlook da fine work of Sir Trigger. Jim, I gotta tell ya, dis guy is not here ta lie down tonight, he's looking ta take a title, and good fer him. He's da sort of fucking moron that, if he were walkin' down the street and hobo called out "Suck my dick for five dollars" he'd turn around and say "I would, but I don't have five dollars".

57-57, three rounds apiece, both of these complete fucking ******s.... JIM!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Just wrote to Harold tonight to get his take on a couple more...

Comment

This is gold.

Comment

Slim pickings for Harold today, but here's what he made of 'em:

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                [HOLY S**T!] zlatan ibrahimivich's goal yesterday, nearly broke the rarted net. Wow his definately still top 5 in world
                Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Is obesity a disease? I mean seriously how the hell do you let yourself get this fat???

This actress from (Precious) claims that she is confident with her weight....She can't be serious???? She is in denial, ain't no way she enjoys looking like this.

Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... dis one's a real pick 'em fight, where you score what you like tha most. I can picture some judges going for zapdos' work in da ring right there, charging forward, making da fight. Jim, I'm not even sure if this dumb prick is speaking English, I think we need the HBO interpreter for dis asshole.

But let's not overlook da fine work of VatoMulatto. Jim, dis guy's doing some fine defensive work in dat ring, asking a question dat even a kindergartener who'd shat in his diaper would consider "not sophisticated enough". Jim, ya gotta love the work of a guy who's prepared ta get in dat ring and say to da world "don't mind me.... I'm a fuckin' idiot."

A competitive fight, but two rounds ta one, VatoMulatto............. JIM!

Comment

Jim, ya gotta love the work of a guy who's prepared ta get in dat ring and say to da world "don't mind me.... I'm a ****in' idiot."

they should allow Harold to go unfiltered during ppvs...i'd love to hear **** like this in person

Comment

Not much happening in the lounge today, so to keep Harold's scoring eye fresh I presented him with two posts from the archives:

Originally posted by THE REED™
                    In this phase we're getting rid of the cork flooring, and installing hardwoodfloors, and sanding the other two rooms with existing hardwood to match, sanding the staircase, and removing the posts to install stainless steel cords. Removing the tile in the foyer and installing marble, and doing new 7 1/2" contemporary baseboards along with new doors. Paint will come last. Stick around this will be a long one!
                    Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Most profound songs you've heard? In keeping with the tradition of threads about music that we've had in the lounge the past few weeks, here it is : The most profound songs you've ever heard. Genre doesn't matter, just embed videos and let it rip.

I'll start you off with my two favorite Eminem tracks of all time.

Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... THE REED™'s gotta change his fight plan, cos he's just not gonna win rounds dis way. He's not working, he's just standing there showing people photos of his floor renovations like he thinks there's someone in da world that gives a good fuck.

Jim, ya GOTTA give dese rounds to ßringer just on workrate alone. Tha kid's throwing a helluvalotta shots with those skinny little arms o' his, like some tattooed stick insect with a face that looks like it's just swallowed the cum of ten fresh cocks. Which, as it's Da ßringer, he may well have done.

Jim, ya gotta admire a guy who's job it is ta moderate tha lounge, and he just continues to fuck it up by adding to the ******ation himself. Three rounds ta nuthin', Da ßringer............... JIM!

Comment

That was over 6 months ago, pathetic.

And get off Bringer's dick already, if you need a friend just ask him.

Comment

Working...
                      X