No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez was so hot in the late nineties. a perfect ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent Stahl View Post
    i recall masturbating to some of her music videos back then, if you had my love, my love dont cost a thing
    I wasn't the only one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Stahl View Post
      i recall masturbating to some of her music videos back then, if you had my love, my love dont cost a thing

Comment

Her **** were or are too small to earn the optimal and prestigious score of 10. She was a 9 at best.

Comment

This is still the sexiest jennifer lopez for me

Comment

WTF are you pu$$ies talking about, she's fine as fuk now. In her 40's and still looks damn good.

Comment

Marc Anthony didn't care how many poles and rods she sucked back in the day.

As long as she brushed her teeth, flossed, and gargled with Scope after all that, she was good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Marc Anthony didn't care how many poles and rods she sucked back in the day.

As long as she brushed her teeth, flossed, and gargled with Scope after all that, she was good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Negging OP and I suggest everyone else does the same
                  Done.

He deserves it too.

Comment

Never did anything for me. I saw her in London, and her arse is super, my friend called her a slut.
                    Her face and attitude irritates me. Thinks too much of herself.

Comment

Working...
                    X