Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you went back in time do you think you can beat a roman gladiator in a fist fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    They bring a sword, I bring a gun. Do the math.
    this sounds like a meme that hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      I'm never going to look at a man and say "if we ever get into a fight there's no way I can win so I might as well let him ass **** me now."
      He has to buy you dinner first.

Comment

Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
        I don't know anything on Gladiators but if they were anything like soldiers in terms of athletic build, they would most likely be an Andre Berto type build.
        Theyd be strong but a bit fat by boxers standards. They aimed to have a small layer of fat to protect against slashing wounds. Least that's what a tv program told me

Comment

I'd have beaten the brakes off those Pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            They bring a sword, I bring a gun. Do the math.
            This made me lol
            I think you win
            Last edited by DosRounds; 10-15-2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Any fit modern man with just a little bit of combat training>>>>the toughest guys on earth during those malnourished caveman periods.

So yeah I would bare fisted splattered any ancient gladiator all over the arena with ease and **** him in the anus for a bonus pay if the emperor is into seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Any fit modern man with just a little bit of combat training>>>>the toughest guys on earth during those malnourished caveman periods.

So yeah I would bare fisted splattered any ancient gladiator all over the arena with ease and **** him in the anus for a bonus pay if the emperor is into seeing that.
                Caveman? You're at least 10,000 years out with that.

Comment

No, but if someone here seriously trains in mma then I think they would. They would be bigger, stronger, and faster. We know more about efficient diets and workouts to reach a peak that is higher to their malnourished diets. Also, we are just larger people on average now than 3000 - 1500 years ago.

However there were periods where people were as big as we are now even in the ancient times, but on average they were smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    No, but if someone here seriously trains in mma then I think they would. They would be bigger, stronger, and faster. We know more about efficient diets and workouts to reach a peak that is higher to their malnourished diets. Also, we are just larger people on average now than 3000 - 1500 years ago.

However there were periods where people were as big as we are now even in the ancient times, but on average they were smaller.
                    They had natural organic bodybuilding foods and we have genetically modified crap. Good nutrition= better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Caveman were natural hunter gathers that tussled with animals. We humans are lazy because we drive to get our GMO foods. Caveman>>>>>social media man.

Comment

Working...
                      X