No announcement yet.

We should not tolerate extreme religions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenophobe?

You are acting like I don't love Mexican people.

Do we have a problem, chief?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      The extreme Muslims cannot wait for ****ing holocaust and a final solution. The painful task of life can all be scrapped and the cult of death can take over. We love death more than we love life.
      What about the extreme christian CEOs and politicians who deny global warming because Noah said there wouldn't be another flood? That's a much bigger threat to our species than Islamist terrorism.

Comment

I always felt Jesus was a good dude.

Not burdened with all this other stuff.

"Hey man, going through a rough patch. You mind if I talk your ear off for a minute?"

Wry smile.

"I got nothing but time."

Comment

Benjamin Franklin and George Washington were atheists. I don't require your permission. America is not built on Judea Christianity, the founding documents of America are secular. A faith based sadism constructed by the parties of God is the one out to destroy us.

Comment

People can believe what they want until their beliefs/practices infringe upon the rights of others, then action must be taken against these cults or extremist groups that are responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              What about the extreme christian CEOs and politicians who deny global warming because Noah said there wouldn't be another flood? That's a much bigger threat to our species than Islamist terrorism.
              If people used common sense then no action would be necessary as these people would be ridiculed and shamed out of their positions. However, people are stupid and don't stand up against this type of nonsense.

Comment

Benjamin Franklin and George Washington were atheists. I don't require your permission. America is not built on Judea Christianity, the founding documents of America are secular. A faith based sadism constructed by the parties of God is the one out to destroy us.
                George Washington wasn't but Thomas Jefferson very likely was.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  WTF are you part of Al Qaedia? The Islamist terrorism is causing concern for the third and final world war.

Comment

Imagine the wars there would be trying to ban religions. Those crazy fairy tale believing bastards would go into meltdown.

Comment

George Washington was a Christian and Benjamin Franklin was a Deist

"While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian."

General Orders (2 May 1778); published in Writings of George Washington (1932),

" I believe in one God, the creator of the universe. That he governs by his providence. That he ought to be worshiped. That the most acceptable service we render to him is doing good to his other children."

-Benjamin Franklin , Letter to Ezra Stiles 9 March 1790

Comment

Working...
                      X