Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REPUGNANT Biker SCUMBAGS Chase and Beatdown Man In Front of Wife & 2 year old child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    Asian bike gang....Black family in the car....

All of you (sans Russian, playing it low key) on here would be like:

"Oh...why didn't the black man wait for the cops...he shouldn't have run over the poor Asian biker...why did he paralyze the poor Asian man?"

Clowns.

Bottom line, the biker should have gotten run over and the Asian dude should have gotten his ass beaten to near death....everybody involved got what they deserved
    really? a man on his wedding anniversary with his wife and 2 year old child deserved to get beaten near death in front of them because he tried to protect his family form a mob of subhuman pieces of ****s?

let me know when an asian biker gang or white biker gang do the same thing.

Red K given for pulling the race card.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      When did the blacks start having bike gangs scumbags anyway hope they get murdered in prison

Comment

This feels like its gonna go zclan.

Comment

"Oh...why didn't the black man wait for the cops...he shouldn't have run over the poor Asian biker...why did he paralyze the poor Asian man?"

Clowns.

Bottom line, the biker should have gotten run over and the Asian dude should have gotten his ass beaten to near death....everybody involved got what they deserved
          red k

Comment

I hope all of them will be put away for very long.

Comment

Clowns.

Probably one of the most repugnant posts ever made...smfh

Anyway, the good thing is that there is almost no sympathy for the thugs involved in that poor man's beating and the terrorizing of his family. Only a select few of ignorant people will find excuses for these excrements. I'm glad one of them is paralyzed for life and the other 3 or 4 involved will spend a long time behind bars. I would have done the exact same thing.

They interviewed the guy who started it all and he had the audacity to say that he didn't "brake check" anyone and that it was not his intentions to stop or slow down the SUV, despite the video footage showing otherwise. And now he was supposedly the "peacemaker" there to diffuse the situation. And the guy in court flipping off the media just shows what kind of people you're dealing with. But there's always people who try to find ways to sympathize with them for God knows why.

I really wish this would get more media coverage...but it won't.
              Last edited by thuggery; 10-09-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                A wonder what jesse Jackson will be saying about this, black gang chasing down Asian man and beating him senseless in front of his wife and 2 year old kid..... imagine if this was the hells angels chasing down an African American man and beating him senseless in front of his wife and 2 year old kid, bet the **** would have plenty to say then................
                No one cares man come on.. its disgusting but..

Seriously this was brought up in the GZ case also.. if this situation was reversed or it was Hells angels on a hard working black family.. this would be media news for months and months.. this story will be long forgotten before the end of the month.. though.. i have no doubt.

People brought up many cases similar and sometimes worse then the GZ one during that case but they weren't given nearly as much media... and the president didn't comment on the cases.

People want to cry about racists and racism.. but a sickening crime is a sickening crime and should be reported as such.. and not given less or more coverage simply because of a guys race

Comment

Ohhhh and i don't drive a bike.. but my mate does and he has shown me pics of injuries of people who come of bikes without proper protection..

It's a ****in trainwreck.. skin ripped off to the bone etc..

Looks like none of these thugs had any protection other then helmets.. and lets hope the hippo on the back in hotpants fell off along the way

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    Ohhhh and i don't drive a bike.. but my mate does and he has shown me pics of injuries of people who come of bikes without proper protection..

It's a ****in trainwreck.. skin ripped off to the bone etc..

Looks like none of these thugs had any protection other then helmets.. and lets hope the hippo on the back in hotpants fell off along the way
                    A lot of them weren't even riding street legal bikes, didn't have licences to drive a motorcycle (let alone a car), and were breaking all kinds of traffic laws. I think I read somewhere that there were over 200 reported 911 calls for that specific group in a span of a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      A lot of them weren't even riding street legal bikes, didn't have licences to drive a motorcycle (let alone a car), and were breaking all kinds of traffic laws. I think I read somewhere that there were over 200 reported 911 calls for that specific group in a span of a few hours.
                      The police should have been there quicker.. that video was what 8mins? till they caught up.. i am sure the wife must have been dialing them as soon as that **** started and hopefully other normal citizens were doing the same..

**** the ghetto ass cop who joined in as well.. not only not stopping or trying to but also smashing up the car more

Comment

Working...
                      X