Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Miley Cyrus has gone too far? (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanye west owns that *****.

Comment

I wonder how many sex tapes she has in reserve for when her fame ends.

Comment

Originally posted by the tase View Post
        totally irrelevant point and post but thanks for your shallow words of wisdom casanova.

Looking forward to your next butt hurt thread about a girl dumping you.
        pmsl hahahaha

Comment

What l see is lil girl troubled by heart ache and people around her taking advantage, turning her into another madonna for money.

Won't be surprised if a sex scandal of her with her former boyfriend comes out in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            What l see is lil girl troubled by heart ache and people around her taking advantage, turning her into another madonna for money.

Won't be surprised if a sex scandal of her with her former boyfriend comes out in the near future.
            Co-sign, the kid is lost and she's getting turned out.

Comment

Nothing wrong with it to me. I dont hear about her drugging the f uck out, banging random dudes, no herpes talk. I love me some Miley. She has no ass really but at least its not inverted... And shes in pretty nice shape, got a decent face. Wtf... How is this too far? Lol. She seems like a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                Co-sign, the kid is lost and she's getting turned out.
                She's not lost, all this is a methodical way to gain more fame. Acting like moron makes everyone talk about you. Just look at how many people are talking and she even hosted SNL

Comment

Shes just an attention seeker, I wouldent give her the time of day, I don't like that dyke haircut she has.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    She's not lost, all this is a methodical way to gain more fame. Acting like moron makes everyone talk about you. Just look at how many people are talking and she even hosted SNL
                    I understand how it works but I don't think she's the one initiating or choreographing it. They're telling her what to do imo. Generally speaking, she doesn't seem in a "great place" and doesn't appear to have it together. I forsee a Britney Spears style spazz-out in the not to distant future.

Last edited by Weebler I; 10-08-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      As for Miley, she's not doing anything different than Madonna did in the 80s.
                      Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                      lol

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      She looks like a 12 yr old boy.

yea but at least madonna was ACTUALLY A SLUT. She was gagging on dennis rodman's junk.

Let me know when miley actually becomes a slut instead of pretending to be one.

Comment

Working...
                      X