• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Was that a nuclear round ???

i'd take Tyson Chandler over Dwight...no joke

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      salty?

Honors: Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame (1995); NBA champion (1971, '80, '82, '85, '87, '88); NBA MVP (1971, '72, '74, '76, '77, '80); 10-time All-NBA First Team; Five-time All-NBA Second Team; Five-time All-Defensive First Team; Six-time
      All-Defensive Second Team; 19-time All-Star; One
      of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996).

what about?
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      right?

what the hell does Kareem Abdul Jabbar could be salty about Dwight ****ing Howard?
      you guys are being obtuse and it has nothing to do with kareem being jealous or salty of dwights resume. Kareem is one of the most decorated players in basketball history and a top 5 atg.

That has nothing to do with dwight. Its him being butt hurt that somebody had the audacity to say no to the lakers so he has to publicly destroy him just like shaq is doing.

did not read...just wait til he kills your locker room...seriously, i dont look at Houston as a rival and dont look forward to your demise like the Celtics...i can just tell that you're gonna be one quiet basketball fan when Howard pulls the diva act

and you can say what you want about Kobe being this and that, Dwight aint giving you fools 5 titles

hell, he's not even gonna give you 5 Finals appearances...book it
      stop frontin, you know you read it. the fact that you said that shows that you read it and you know its true. its the reason why lebron and melo aint coming over there and there was a report that was posted on lakers lounge about lebron and melo not wanting to be there because of kobe. nobody wants to play with a selfish ball hog.

im not worried about howard pulling the diva act. he has no reason to. the rockets are talented roster wise unlike in orlando, more importantly we have likable players who are not named kobe, we have a very well run, stable franchise from the owner, gm, and coaching staff that is modernized and up to date with today's nba unlike the lakers who are a complete mess in every aspect; from ownership battles, an aging roster, a coach nobody wants, and a basketball office way behind the modern nba.

Your days of buying championships and getting all the talent are over.

Its over for you.

Enjoy your past championships because you wont be getting one for a long time.

Comment

now that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
          Subjects I know nothing about? The entire premise of your argument is based on an assumption built upon another assumption.

"Hey guys, he did x before y, so z is the reason this all happened. I knew it!" You're a silly guy.

Nice try doe.
          no you, ****ing idiot.

it's not my assumptions. you think i knew about kareem's documentary release or bs award for publicity or doc screening?

it was brought up, talked about, written about in l.a. media.

espn 710 spent hours talking about kareem's whining.

it was brought up by lakers announcers/sports talk hosts.

they're the ones who brought it was PR for his documentary.

PR ppl set up things like this.

Comment

Tase,

i like you...you hurt the feelings of Floyd's online children...i have no beef with you so you need to drop this 'butthurt laker fan' angle...just watch what happens

no need to hate...neither of our teams are winning **** in the next 3-4 years...

the difference is, we're not gonna be disappointed...you guys will be

Comment

lakers offered it.

knicks owner said and i quote "nah...."

Comment

Tase,

i like you...you hurt the feelings of Floyd's online children...i have no beef with you so you need to drop this 'butthurt laker fan' angle...just watch what happens

no need to hate...neither of our teams are winning **** in the next 3-4 years...

we good mak, you're one of my favorite posters in the scene.

we on the same team when it comes to that.

you know, **** the lakers.

peace bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  no you, ****ing idiot.

it's not my assumptions. you think i knew about kareem's documentary release or bs award for publicity or doc screening?

it was brought up, talked about, written about in l.a. media.

espn 710 spent hours talking about kareem's whining.

it was brought up by lakers announcers/sports talk hosts.

they're the ones who brought it was PR for his documentary.

PR ppl set up things like this.
                  ESPN 710 was talking about the Lakers being a bunch of b1tches for not giving him one at the same time Magic. You're not the only one with a radio. Some called him out on his timing, but it was generally seen as the Lakers looking bad, not Kareem.

If there was so much writing, why not post a link? I'm not going to take your word for it.

You can barely read and write, but I'm the idiot. "You don't agree with me, therefore you're an idiot. Even though you listened to the exact same radio station and heard completely different things. Oh, and by the way, this is what PR people do all the time!!!"

Nice try doe.

Comment

Tase,

the difference is, we're not gonna be disappointed...you guys will be
                    i don't know what's more surprising.

you being congenial or you knowing who the hell that guy is.

Comment

Bad back
                      No post moves
                      No jumper
                      Terrible free throw shooter
                      Mentally and emotionally weak

His best days are behind him and he aint getting any better.

Good luck, it's money well spent.

Comment

Working...
                      X