Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just cut my hair after four years and was butchered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I Can't Believe it's not Butter was the worst butter ever
    Fancy yourself a butter connoisseur?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Comment

Had hair just as long as TS years ago

I hated it so much since I had to take care of it. When I finally decided to cut it, I had a little fun, first a mullet, then a rat tail and then short hair

Ended up donating it since it was long enoigh

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Had hair just as long as TS years ago

I hated it so much since I had to take care of it. When I finally decided to cut it, I had a little fun, first a mullet, then a rat tail and then short hair

Ended up donating it since it was long enoigh
            lol nice man. I think I might buzz it all the way down to see what it looks like, then maybe just grow it medium for a new style. long hair is cool at first then becomes a pain in the ass!

my hair is so damn thick though, it's hard to style. it starts sticking straight up.

Comment

What's wrong with the cut? That's a modern haircut. Short on the side with a couple hundred grams of product smeared on the top.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                lol nice man. I think I might buzz it all the way down to see what it looks like, then maybe just grow it medium for a new style. long hair is cool at first then becomes a pain in the ass!

my hair is so damn thick though, it's hard to style. it starts sticking straight up.
                Same here dude. I got chino hair. The top is fine but the sides grow fast as fck n they stick out. I got to hit the barber shop every week or so n get a fade.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I don't quite get it, you and King Meat's "odd smile GIF".. Please explain.

Comment

What a damn waste smh. You should have got a perm and sprayed some activator in that ****

Comment

Working...
                      X