Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STRANGER DANGER - CHILD ABDUCTIONS : Would Anyone Help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRANGER DANGER - CHILD ABDUCTIONS : Would Anyone Help?

A TV show did fake abductions to see who would help... shockingly most people just looked... America...

Aye, they should have helped him abduct those child.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      Aye, they should have helped him abduct those child.
      Well do something. It's like going to an orgy and watching. ****ing jump in there, **** someone or let them **** you up your ass. Standing there looking makes you look like some douche

Comment

That's shameful.

Comment

you went off the deep end when you were asked to post your picture and prove that you can take rockin.

the guy would completely body you, man. there's no reason to go off the deep end because a former pro fighter would annihilate you.

you still need to post your height, weight, reach, standing vertical leap, 40 time, and picture for me to take you seriously.

are you actally 34 years old?

let's start there. if you're 34 i honestly feel bad for giving you such a hard time. that's a burn that writes itself, pk, if you're actually 34.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            That's shameful.

you're shameful.

pimp stevenson will spark your best fighters out.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              you're shameful.

pimp stevenson will spark your best fighters out.
              Kovalev will make him wish he was never allowed back into society.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                Kovalev will make him wish he was never allowed back into society.

i hope you're right. i hate pimp stevenson, but he's a decent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i hope you're right. i hate pimp stevenson, but he's a decent fighter.
                  He looked very confident and fluid yesterday. Showed a new skill dynamic that I didn't know he possessed.

It'll be a good and competitive fight for sure but I'll rooting for Kovalev to turn him into a vegetable.

Comment

Pretty shitty but to be fair it wasn't convincing, "you're not my dad" is a line some unruly kids notably step children use a lot in rows, so some maybe just said to themselves "It must be the dad, surely".

If the kid shouted something like "who are you" I think a couple of those people on the edge of doing something may have done.

Comment

Working...
                    X