Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STRANGER DANGER - CHILD ABDUCTIONS : Would Anyone Help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    you went off the deep end when you were asked to post your picture and prove that you can take rockin.

the guy would completely body you, man. there's no reason to go off the deep end because a former pro fighter would annihilate you.

you still need to post your height, weight, reach, standing vertical leap, 40 time, and picture for me to take you seriously.

are you actally 34 years old?

let's start there. if you're 34 i honestly feel bad for giving you such a hard time. that's a burn that writes itself, pk, if you're actually 34.
    In all honesty, I would beat him and you in both your primes.

You're a shorty, with fat injected muscle and you would gas out after 2 minutes. I would KO you and cut your hair. You're 'Italian' yet haven't even been there FFS. You're about Italian as Pizza hut but retained the irate short bodied-mentality for sure small man.

Rockin would give up. Mofo has no heart and would post a long life story that lead to his lost. A broken heart over a woman or some ****. I would body bag him. The only thing that would save him from me is if Jackie Kallen got on her knees and sucked my ****.

This video shows the heart of most American's. Maybe they didn't have a gun which shows the lack of balls.

Comment

New England got destroyed .

Comment

My dog would slap you up. I am American, I need a dog to fight my fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight Fan View Post
          In all honesty, I would beat him and you in both your primes.

You're a shorty, with fat injected muscle and you would gas out after 2 minutes. I would KO you and cut your hair. You're 'Italian' yet haven't even been there FFS. You're about Italian as Pizza hut but retained the irate short bodied-mentality for sure small man.

Rockin would give up. Mofo has no heart and would post a long life story that lead to his lost. A broken heart over a woman or some ****. I would body bag him. The only thing that would save him from me is if Jackie Kallen got on her knees and sucked my ****.

This video shows the heart of most American's. Maybe they didn't have a gun which shows the lack of balls.

height, weight, reach, and

PICTURE
          post your picture, man. i don't take unathletic dudes seriously. we've gone over this.

right now i'm picturing a pasty, 34 year old chub, eating leftovers. prove me wrong. show me decent skin tone, and some muscle.

i'm not joking about what i picture when i see you type. 34 and in the basement. there's no way somebody like you can take rockin, even now. he'd crush you with some of that detroit power.

Comment

are you actually 34 years old?

that's really all i want to get out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesh Rabkin View Post
              New England got destroyed .

PK's other alt

Comment

height, weight, reach, and

PICTURE
                post your picture, man. i don't take unathletic dudes seriously. we've gone over this.

right now i'm picturing a pasty, 34 year old chub, eating leftovers. prove me wrong. show me decent skin tone, and some muscle.

i'm not joking about what i picture when i see you type. 34 and in the basement. there's no way somebody like you can take rockin, even now. he'd crush you with some of that detroit power.
                You have asked for a picture over 5 or so different threads, chasing me around in unrelated subjects. Sort yourself out, I am not sure if you're attracted to my persona on here or what, but I find it very strange indeed.

Picture what you like, you can only do that with what I give you. I hold the hand that feeds your mouth. You're a mere puppet for my show. I'm a book, not a film, it's up to you to picture me.

PK's other alt
                That's not me. I don't use alts like that.

are you actually 34 years old?

that's really all i want to get out of this thread.
                Why does it matter so much?

Comment

You have asked for a picture over 5 or so different threads, chasing me around in unrelated subjects. Sort yourself out, I am not sure if you're attracted to my persona on here or what, but I find it very strange indeed.

Picture what you like, you can only do that with what I give you. I hold the hand that feeds your mouth. You're a mere puppet for my show. I'm a book, not a film, it's up to you to picture me.

That's not me. I don't use alts like that.

Why does it matter so much?

translation:
                  it doesn't even have the confidence to post its own picture.

just post your picture, man. it aint that hard. if you're ugly we can make jokes about it.

become confident.

Comment

translation:
                    it doesn't even have the confidence to post its own picture.

just post your picture, man. it aint that hard. if you're ugly we can make jokes about it.

become confident.
                    Do you think I am Rockin? I don't play to your hands, but you mine.

Work for my picture.

What you going to do for Daddy? Entice me.

Think 'be confident' that works on me? Stop being a douche please for the love of God.

Comment

Do you think I am Rockin? I don't play to your hands, but you mine.

Work for my picture.

What you going to do for Daddy? Entice me.

Think 'be confident' that works on me? Stop being a douche please for the love of God.

are you really 34 years old?

i am 26, and planning my exit when i hit 20K posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X