No announcement yet.

The Internet is an ugly, ugly place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Guess you haven't seen 'st0rmfr0nt" yet?
    I'm looking at it now. It's bad but it's not as horrific as chimpout.

Comment

but it makes really good music.

Comment

i wan tto make sure it's noted that the TS used to make racist threads on bscene in constancy.

Comment

welcome to the site mate, we're a tight community. You registered in the forums yet?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Take extreme religious speech. Everyone here knows it offends me, but I defend the right of idiots to use it and I vigorously exercise my right to refute it.

surely you see the irony in this statement.

you think you're open minded?

Comment

So is the world pal. Better get use to it. You can see disgusting/hateful comments on YouTube on many videos, especially against ethnic minorities and race related. Racism is still a massive problem and is unlikely to disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                So is the world pal. Better get use to it. You can see disgusting/hateful comments on YouTube on many videos, especially against ethnic minorities and race related. Racism is still a massive problem and is unlikely to disappear.
                The only bright side is racism is massive on the Internet vs real life.

Comment

Had someone told me about a website called chimpout I'd have no clue it was racist. Now triggs told me its a racist website, I'm thinking what a disgusting name for that website.

In all honesty, I had no idea such openly racist sites existed.

Comment

Stop being butthurt, it there would be a website of black men hating whites you wouldn't even give a **** about it

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i wan tto make sure it's noted that the TS used to make racist threads on bscene in constancy.
                      esto.

his threads about hating trinidad and by extension everything puerto rican was rampant back in 05.

no one is weirder than t-haps on the scene but to be this shocked as to make a thread about something he himself perpetuated to a perfect T ... just adds to his weirdness and attention seeking ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X