No announcement yet.

The Internet is an ugly, ugly place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Take extreme religious speech. Everyone here knows it offends me, but I defend the right of idiots to use it and I vigorously exercise my right to refute it.
    To me as a christian extremist piss me off by the reason of what theyre saying in the internet. It seems like theyre cursing everyone including christians like me
    Its disgusting when theyre saying hatred to all by the name of the god
    I have no idea why so called the messangers-of-the god can act such like a crazy zealot

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
      To me as a christian extremist piss me off by the reason of what theyre saying in the internet. It seems like theyre cursing everyone including christians like me
      Its disgusting when theyre saying hatred to all by the name of the god
      I have no idea why so called the messangers-of-the god can act such like a crazy zealot
      Because they think it makes them uniquely in the right, therefore gives them a sense of superiority over others. For all their declarations of noble ideas it comes down to them feeling better than everyone else.

Comment

Because they think it makes them uniquely in the right, therefore gives them a sense of superiority over others. For all their declarations of noble ideas it comes down to them feeling better than everyone else.
        So it means they think theyre superior and only knows the truth?
        Then whats the difference between them and kkk?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          If I had children, I wouldn't send them to the house of a child whose parents let them surf the internet unsupervised.

I wouldn't be a ****ty parent.

My dad was/is racist, but he raised me not to be that way, breaking a multi-generational chain of hatred, because he wanted me to be different.

And it worked.
          There are plenty of good parents who are unaware of what their kid are doing on the net. Some parents just a little slow. How did that make you feel knowing your father was/is racist?

Comment

I think that the blog is more harmful than any overt moron site. Crossfit is "a racist cult"? How utterly stupid.

I take issue with this. Freedom of speech is precious and the most valuable speech is the speech you take the most issue with.

It's also better to let these mouth breathers have their little space so they don't interrupt the rest of us with their nonsense. As well as giving normal people a handy means of keeping an eye on the lunatics!
            Freedom of speech is precious but I think that hurtful and racist speech should not be on the Internet. I rather see people preach about their hate on the streets vs the web.

Comment

If I had thing my way way I would make websites like chimpout illegal. They promote terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
                There are plenty of good parents who are unaware of what their kid are doing on the net. Some parents just a little slow. How did that make you feel knowing your father was/is racist?
                Well I didn't know about it until I was an adult, that's what makes him a good father.

And now, I really don't care because it doesn't affect my relationship with him. We're the same race so we don't run into any problems.

It's funny to me because most of my friends were not the same race as me growing up. So most of the time when I had someone over, my dad was probably thinking "That little arab kid is gonna blow my house up" or "That little black kid is gonna steal his (my) toys" or "that Mexican kid is going to do something racially stereotypical of his people"

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
                  If I had thing my way way I would make websites like chimpout illegal. They promote terrorism.
                  Obviously the driving force behind your opposition to the site is mostly because you're black. But, what if the site was "cracker-out" and was a bunch of non-whites, spewing hatred towards white people?

Would you be as outraged? Would you fight for it to be banned?

Comment

Guess you haven't seen 'st0rmfr0nt" yet?
                    Last edited by megas30; 09-17-2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                      Obviously the driving force behind your opposition to the site is mostly because you're black. But, what if the site was "cracker-out" and was a bunch of non-whites, spewing hatred towards white people?

Would you be as outraged? Would you fight for it to be banned?
                      Yes, I'm not a fan site black planet because there's a lot of racism their. I see a lot of white hate on twitter and I'm always getting into fights on Twitter. I would love to see Twitter banned for good. Ill stand my ground for any race because we are all human!

Comment

Working...
                      X