Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! I got a new Samsung Galaxy S4, Fuk Iphone5 and Fuk You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have small hands, get an iphone.

if you don't have small hands, get a galaxy phone.

simple as that.

and we all know that guys with small hands have small wieners.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight Fan View Post
      I said Samsung make it fool.

64 Bit 'Architecture' means not much fool.

13 MP and 1080p make a difference. 5 inch is much better than 4.

LOL at even trying to link the features on an I Phone to a DSLR. I have 2 Canon's son, the features are childs play. The Optics on all phones are **** compared to a DSLR.

Samsung has had many features way before I Phones from panaramic to action shots etc... when the damn I Phone was on an OS hat didn't even let you create a damn album on the phone. LOL

Can you even make a song a ringtone by a click of a button yet son? LOL

Then STFU

Lol at all the fandroids saying 64-bit is no big deal!

When iOS has a better battery life and more powerful apps and computer/console quality games it does make a difference.

Increasing MP in the camera only increases the size of an image. Increasing the actual size of the sensor and using a 64-bit processor to do stuff that even no other camera manufacturer can do right now helps create better images. It films at 1080p and 720p @ 120fps for slow motion ffs.

And making a ringtone is impressive? Lolololo! Damn!
      Last edited by COVID-19; 09-28-2013, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post

When iOS has a better battery life and more powerful apps and computer/console quality games it does make a difference.

Increasing MP in the camera only increases the size of an image. Increasing the actual size of the sensor and using a 64-bit processor to do stuff that even no other camera manufacturer can do right now helps create better images. It films at 1080p and 720p @ 120fps for slow motion ffs.

The 64 bit processor is decent, but like you said it won't be taking advantage till the iPhone 6S or 7.

The fingerprint thing is as much a gimmick as face unlocking, waste of time really.

It records at 720P @ 120fps slomo, so, the Note 3 records 4K video and 1080P @ 60fps slomo.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          The 64 bit processor is decent, but like you said it won't be taking advantage till the iPhone 6S or 7.

The fingerprint thing is as much a gimmick as face unlocking, waste of time really.

It records at 720P @ 120fps slomo, so, the Note 3 records 4K video and 1080P @ 60fps slomo.

64-bit will be noticeable straight away with decleopers being able to convert 32-bit apps with relative ease.

Battery life should be preserved better especially with the M7 co-processor handling motion tracking.

Face unlocking was a gimmick, especially when it was so easy to spoof a face.

The camera tech hasn't been quite understood by many people. This really is a breakthrough due to Apple's R&D with their OS and hardware.

I will find a review by a professional photographer to highlight the huge leap Apple have made.

Comment

I laugh when I check the #ios7 on twitter. Everyone complaining how the battery life sucks dick after the update.

The fingerprint scanner is a gimmick. I noticed a classmate with 5s and it took him 3-4 tries until the phone unlocked when he pulled the phone out.

Comment

LOL at IOS7 making battery life better. How many people have been crying about it making things worse?

The Optics on the S4 is far better than any camera out. It isn't great for night time, but the flash is better than the 5S. 13 MP with the optics makes the S4 Camera great for day time use, and when you transfer the photo to a PC, those MP's help because the image is enlarged. So actually fool, 13 MP is great to have.

The 5S is actually not very good in low light, much like the S4.

LOL at acting like 1080P and 120 FPS is what? Is it new? You don't even have a screen that is 1080p LOL. Have a look here son. The S4 had that feature in April... and the camera software on the S4 was way more advanced than anything on IOS for years. The I Phone only got panoramic on the I Phone 5 FFS. LOL.

So you can't even make a ringtone then. Ok thanks.... LOL.

Comment

64-bit will be noticeable straight away with decleopers being able to convert 32-bit apps with relative ease.

Battery life should be preserved better especially with the M7 co-processor handling motion tracking.

Face unlocking was a gimmick, especially when it was so easy to spoof a face.

The camera tech hasn't been quite understood by many people. This really is a breakthrough due to Apple's R&D with their OS and hardware.

I will find a review by a professional photographer to highlight the huge leap Apple have made.
                What huge leap have Apple made fool? It's not even better than the LG G2 FFS.

http://asia.cnet.com/smartphone-came...1-62222509.htm

Comment

LOL at IOS7 making battery life better. How many people have been crying about it making things worse?

The Optics on the S4 is far better than any camera out. It isn't great for night time, but the flash is better than the 5S. 13 MP with the optics makes the S4 Camera great for day time use, and when you transfer the photo to a PC, those MP's help because the image is enlarged. So actually fool, 13 MP is great to have.

The 5S is actually not very good in low light, much like the S4.

LOL at acting like 1080P and 120 FPS is what? Is it new? You don't even have a screen that is 1080p LOL. Have a look here son. The S4 had that feature in April... and the camera software on the S4 was way more advanced than anything on IOS for years. The I Phone only got panoramic on the I Phone 5 FFS. LOL.

So you can't even make a ringtone then. Ok thanks.... LOL.
                  I didn't know the S4 records slo mo @120fps, but I do know the camera software is way ahead of Apple's software.

Comment

Apple are copying Samsung all day long with 1080P video, 120FPS slow motion... and they rate Samsung so highly that they got them to make the chips too LOL.

Comment

Apple are copying Samsung all day long with 1080P video, 120FPS slow motion... and they rate Samsung so highly that they got them to make the chips too LOL.
                      Their slo-mo actually records at 720P

Comment

Working...
                      X