Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make sure you put a pass code lock on your iPhone.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Make sure you put a pass code lock on your iPhone.

This guy I know lost his iPhone and some one found it and posted a picture of their penis on his Facebook page.

Thanks Trigg for that invaluable practical advise. Who would've thought that not locking for iphone could lead to such devastating consequences? Is this advise just confined to iphone users? What about Droids or other smart phone devices? Should they be locked as well?

Comment

Or you could not be a fucking ****** and lose your phone.

Comment

I always thought it was a bad idea to keep a picture of your penis on your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I always thought it was a bad idea to keep a picture of your penis on your phone.
          Tell that to Anthony Weiner....

Comment

As long as the person that finds my phone and post pics of his penis isn't Tuggers, i think i'll be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
              This guy I know lost his iPhone and some one found it and posted a picture of their penis on his Facebook page. Immediately after I saw it, I was at his doorstep with **** lube and a box of banana flavored condoms. My azzhole still hurts and I think I maybe pregnant.
              I fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Tell that to Anthony Weiner....

Comment

Most likely it was a friend that took his phone

Trigg, you should round up all your buddies in your living room and have them all whip out their junk and match them up with the penis picture on Facebook (that I know you saved) and that's how you catch the thief
                  Last edited by -jose-; 09-13-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Thanks Trigg for that invaluable practical advise. Who would've thought that not locking for iphone could lead to such devastating consequences? Is this advise just confined to iphone users? What about Droids or other smart phone devices? Should they be locked as well?
                    Lol, I forgot that there other smart phones in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X