Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to laugh so hard when Philly is 5-9, Michael Vick is getting destroyed, and all this enthusiasm is gone.

And I'm sure you'll all laugh even harder if they are 9-5 and Vick is an MVP contender.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      i like the chip kelley fast break offense.

Its the future of nfl offenses. I wish more teams heck my team would employ the fast break no huddle offense.
      I can't believe every team isn't trying it when Tom Brady and the Pats have been killing teams with the constant no huddle running 90 plays a game for like 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I'm going to laugh so hard when Philly is 5-9, Michael Vick is getting destroyed, and all this enthusiasm is gone.

And I'm sure you'll all laugh even harder if they are 9-5 and Vick is an MVP contender.
        I'm just excited that there has been change in the organization. Chip Kelly is a breath of fresh air for all Eagles fans

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          **** the Eagles, **** the Phillies, **** the Flyers, and **** the 76'ers. They never won a ****ing thing during all the time I spent growing up in Philly. They're dependable losers - Good enough to not get completely embarrassed, but always one of the first teams to drop off once the post season hits.
          Can't give you any more green but I endorse this quote very much. To add, here is Bill Burr and what he thinks of Philly.

Comment

Comment

Philly - the city that let its only winning franchise walk

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                Philly - the city that let its only winning franchise walk
                2008 world series champs brah

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  And the Phillies have been terrible ever since.

Philadelphia sports teams are the main reason I never really got into the "major" American sports like football, basketball, and baseball. I mean, I still watch games from those sports on occasion, but childhood is really where the interest in all of that stuff began for me, and I was sick and tired of watching my hometown teams lose all the ****ing time.

I'd see ****s walking around in team jerseys and wonder how the hell they could support these losers who continually let us down everytime they had an opportunity to uplift us.

Thankfully, I discovered boxing in my teens and Philadelphia has a rich history in that sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    The A's had 5 by 1930. The Phils have 2 in 130 years. See the problem? Luckily I pay tribute to your real hometown team in my sig
                    Last edited by Miburo; 09-11-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

**** Danny Garcia, too. That punk ass, b level, one dimensional, flatfooted, ****ty record making, "I beat the guy with the worst chin in boxing so now I'm a big star" mother****er. I can't wait to see him knocked unconscious Saturday night.

That Bill Burr video got me hating on my hometown.

Comment

Working...
                      X