Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 year old Bride dies on her wedding night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reminds me of American soldiers but without the marriage religion part

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
      Is this supposed to be a defensive rebuttal?

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me with this bullshit of yours?

Comment

i would fly there in Yemen at my own expense just so i can have the privilege to skin the bastard and including the parents of the helpless child.

please Allah or whoever God is up in there help me kill this bastards and then you can judge me with that Almighty word of yours. Seriously there's no GOD or ALLAH or BUDDHA only fuck up people making shit up just so they can do their own crazy agenda.

so if ever there is a Satan lets kill this people who are responsible for the child's death.

Comment

The religion of peace strikes once again....

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
              i would fly there in Yemen at my own expense just so i can have the privilege to skin the bastard and including the parents of the helpless child.

please Allah or whoever God is up in there help me kill this bastards and then you can judge me with that Almighty word of yours. Seriously there's no GOD or ALLAH or BUDDHA only fuck up people making shit up just so they can do their own crazy agenda.

so if ever there is a Satan lets kill this people who are responsible for the child's death.
              bullsht ngga send me plane tix foo. well rack up some socialite btches.

Comment

I was hoping there won't be idiotic reply until this dude post.

Comment

no comment...

Comment

8 years old, that is sick. I know there were marriage between a 40 year old men and 16-17 girls. The guy should be torture.

Comment

8?.................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X