Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm trading my Galaxy S4 for an Iphone 5...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trading my Galaxy S4 for an Iphone 5...

Does the Iphone 5 Youtube app play videos in HD?

And is it a good idea to trade? What are your opinions?

im also thinking about trading in my BMW for a Honda Civic

Comment

If you want an inferior phone? I could never picture myself limiting what I could do on a phone by switching from my s4 to an iphone.

Why don't you go use an Iphone 5 at a store for a bit or something. If you like it, then then that's cool. The decision is entirely yours though. No one can tell you what you prefer.

Comment

I've always owned Galaxy phones, and never owned an Iphone. Plus, I hate the lag on the S4.

Just want a different experience.

Comment

Don't take my word for it, watch several reviews comparing the 2 phones on youtube. The majority side with the iPhone 5.

Comment

If you don't mind connecting your I phone to I-tunes for updates and risk losing half of your data also can't saving anything with out connecting it to I tunes go for it.

I like the flexibility of saving things on the phone without connecting it and the over the air updates.

I-phone is a solid quality product but it is restricted

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              If you don't mind connecting your I phone to I-tunes for updates and risk losing half of your data also can't saving anything with out connecting it to I tunes go for it.

I like the flexibility of saving things on the phone without connecting it and the over the air updates.

When it's not rooted, it lags like no one's business. I also don't want a phone that random reboots when I have a custom kernel on my phone.

I'm not trashing the S4, I just want a new experience.

I'VE NEVER OWNED AN IPHONE. I want to join the darkside for a few months to a year. Then I could just change it afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Everything in this post you said is wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ OxXx View Post
                  Everything in this post you said is wrong...
                  Can you watch videos in HD on youtube app for Iphone 5?

That's all I care about, because that's how I watch most of my boxing matches.

If not, deal breaker for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    When it's not rooted, it lags like no one's business. I also don't want a phone that random reboots when I have a custom kernel on my phone.

I'm not trashing the S4, I just want a new experience.

I'VE NEVER OWNED AN IPHONE. I want to join the darkside for a few months to a year. Then I could just change it afterwards.
                    If you have lag on your s4, then something is wrong with your phone in general, not the S4.

Myself and 3 of my friends have the s4. No such thing as lag.

Comment

Working...
                    X