Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-Year-Old with Higher IQ Than Einstein (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Little faggot needs to get beat up. He's way too confident.
    I endorse this message.......

Comment

Can't make a decent power-point presentation though.

Comment

Pure bull****!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          You divide the results of the test over the participant's age to produce what should be a consistent IQ score over somebody's entire life. It's evidence that IQ is flawed as a measure of intelligence. It's supposed to be innate, but it's possible to practice the sorts of puzzles on the test and increase your score. Most of the tests I have done put me at around 138 but for a while I was doing a lot of logic puzzles and my IQ went to 160. The theory behind IQ tests is that this shouldn't be possible.

But the fact that the results factor in the participant's age means that oohing and ahing about this mere teenager with a higher IQ than Einstein is meaningless.
          Sounds like you are jealous of the kid for being smarter than you and accomplishing more shi t than you.

Comment

as i see it, IQ tests are limited to reasoning and logic...

it has little to do with measuring creativity and the aesthetic sensibilities of an individual...

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Little faggot needs to get beat up. He's way too confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Floyd ****ed you up bad.
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
                  I got your point. Did you read the article? it didn't point out what the IQ of the boy or of Einstein is. I think they thought of a title that would entice readers which has really nothing to do with the body of the article.
                  Didn't read the article because I don't care what some precocious virgin got on a test. Flashy tricks like intelligence quotient are meaningless. Call me when he makes a contribution to something worthwhile.

Comment

What is that pricks name that supposedly has the highest IQ in America? He was a bouncer at a club for years. Interesting story until you hear him talk about exterminating dumb people

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Didn't read the article because I don't care what some precocious virgin got on a test. Flashy tricks like intelligence quotient are meaningless. Call me when he makes a contribution to something worthwhile.
                      What do you do for a living?

I'm just curious

Comment

Working...
                      X