Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-Year-Old with Higher IQ Than Einstein (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    What was Albert Einstein's IQ?
    I think it was pegged at 190 or something.

Guiness Book.

That was back in the 80's.

Comment

So Albert Einstein never took an IQ test yet this kid has a higher IQ than Albert Einstein?

And he had a higher IQ at the mere age of 14!?

You don't know what IQ means or how it's calculated, do you?
      I actually took an IQ test but yeah I don't know how it was calculated. The guidance counselor who gave the test just told me my IQ after she checked the test and told me it was a Lennon design or model or something.

A part of the IQ test I remember is about three pails of water with different volumes and it asked how to come up with a certain measurement using the three pails.

Now, can you tell me how it is calculated?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I think it was pegged at 190 or something.

Guiness Book.

That was back in the 80's.
        LOL!

Some scientists estimated einstein's IQ in the interval of 160-180 but the truth is einstein was too busy to bother with them IQ tests.

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
          I actually took an IQ test but yeah I don't know how it was calculated. The guidance counselor who gave the test just told me my IQ after she checked the test and told me it was a Lennon design or model or something.

A part of the IQ test I remember is about three pails of water with different volumes and it asked how to come up with a certain measurement using the three pails.

You divide the results of the test over the participant's age to produce what should be a consistent IQ score over somebody's entire life. It's evidence that IQ is flawed as a measure of intelligence. It's supposed to be innate, but it's possible to practice the sorts of puzzles on the test and increase your score. Most of the tests I have done put me at around 138 but for a while I was doing a lot of logic puzzles and my IQ went to 160. The theory behind IQ tests is that this shouldn't be possible.

But the fact that the results factor in the participant's age means that oohing and ahing about this mere teenager with a higher IQ than Einstein is meaningless.

Comment

You divide the results of the test over the participant's age to produce what should be a consistent IQ score over somebody's entire life. It's evidence that IQ is flawed as a measure of intelligence. It's supposed to be innate, but it's possible to practice the sorts of puzzles on the test and increase your score. Most of the tests I have done put me at around 138 but for a while I was doing a lot of logic puzzles and my IQ went to 160. The theory behind IQ tests is that this shouldn't be possible.

But the fact that the results factor in the participant's age means that oohing and ahing about this mere teenager with a higher IQ than Einstein is meaningless.
            I got your point. Did you read the article? it didn't point out what the IQ of the boy or of Einstein is. I think they thought of a title that would entice readers which has really nothing to do with the body of the article.

Comment

I believe someone may be a genius in one field where someone else will have brilliance in another. IQ test are pretty generic and don't show this. I heard Einstein failed math and the cute kid in he video was put in special education.
              Genius is not always measured by tests.

Comment

Little faggot needs to get beat up. He's way too confident.

Comment

brains are about resume, not talent.

what does that f#ck do with said intellect?

einstein shipped off to murrica and got thangs done, ya burd meh?

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
                    I believe someone may be a genius in one field where someone else will have brilliance in another. IQ test are pretty generic and don't show this. I heard Einstein failed math and the cute kid in he video was put in special education.
                    Genius is not always measured by tests.

IQ tests are most common for people who are well below average in intelligence. my aunt has serious mental handicaps, and has had her IQ tested many times to see which state run programs she can enter to help her out (adult education, medicare, etc)

they take all day, or at least a good while, and are timed.

they're generally a relatively accurate evaluation of the intelligence needed to be considered as having the intellectual capacity of an adult. my aunt has the intellect of a ten year old, give or take, and the standardized tests reflect that.
                    Last edited by New England; 08-30-2013, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post

rofl

a guidance councilor gave you an IQ test and then told you the results?

calling BS right f#cking now.

Comment

Working...
                      X