No announcement yet.

Shocking footage of 3 year old child being bullied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    All i can say is...They are lucky that that wasnt my daughter. Parents , kids and anyone related would feel that wrath. Id gladly go to prison with pride , knowing i avenged my daughters suffering. Thats fuking horrible that animals like that even breath clean air.
    Hell you doing in the lounge? Took a break from bashing floyd I see.. :blow:

Comment

Those kids are out of control!

Comment

Am I missing something? What about this is racial? Why are we always trying to divide the line and make things racial, in the hopes of making things better? Lulz.

Good parents or not, kids can be/are pretty brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          Am I missing something? What about this is racial?
          the kid who filmed it uploaded it to facebook with the title "this is what happens when white people piss me off."

Comment

What parent leaves a 3 year old child in the streets?

Comment

That is exactly what happened to me at that age until I went bonkers one day( seeing my buddies being brutalized) because I was changed by my environment.

Comment

who the **** does this to their kids leaving them all alone in the streets knowing there are animals like that in there?

if my kid ever gets bullied at school im going berserk like crazy mother****er ready to kill shytty shytty bang bang. i already had crazy thoughts about what im gonna do if ever my kid gets bullied. i'm not going to hurt the bully physically but probably the adults in his family around and make him never forget about it for the rest of his life.

Comment

I would have gutted them like animals, if they done that to a member of my family.

Comment

I'm not surprised it was a white girl getting harassed by black kids. Zimmerman is a hero for killin that black kid.

Comment

people crying about this are pathetic. parents of that particular child should be angry - i would be. but kids are rotten. lot's of times a few kids will pick on one. to say you'd "gut a kid" for doing that is ******ed and pure **** talk.

and wtf does it have to do with race?

Comment

Working...
                      X