Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This green-toothed British fairy Jake Bugg is pretty good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This green-toothed British fairy Jake Bugg is pretty good.

Anyone watching him at Reading Festival?.

Any other good songs?.

Comment

tried listening to him but his voice makes me want to turn it off after ten seconds.

Comment

When his fans said he's 'as good as Bob Dylan' to me, that instantly rubbed off on me.

He's nowhere near Mr Dylan.

Comment

I've also been told that I look like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            When his fans said he's 'as good as Bob Dylan' to me, that instantly rubbed off on me.

Like the great Karl Pilkinton said: "Everything's been done, Dragons Den would have been a piece of piss back then". Same applies for music.

He's only about 18 years old too.

Comment

I hate that.

I read somewhere saying that 'he's a cross between Dylan and Paul Simon'. I'm thinking what the fuck?!

As if the kid hasn't got enough pressure from being the youngest British artist to debut at number 1, but they want to compare him to two music geniuses.

Give him a break, let him make the music he makes without the threat of turning people away before they even listen to him. Let the people judge him themselves.

He's a nice talent and unreal live. Seen him live a few times now, and one i remember was a nice acoustic set in Nottingham before he blew up and his voice alone grabbed the attention of the whole room for the entire set.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Like the great Karl Pilkinton said: "Everything's been done, Dragons Den would have been a piece of piss back then". Same applies for music.

He's only about 18 years old too.
                I'm not denying his talent. He's a very good singer-songwriter and yes, he is young so he has a lot left in him.

He's a bit of a breath of fresh air too. It's something a little different, something that I can appreciate which doesn't come often from the music scene these days.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X