No announcement yet.

To my older posters,when did you stop partying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    ahem .... partying is all circumstantial. if cua didn't have his hot brown wife, and if jose didn't have his diabetes it'd be a different ball game.

.... in any case, for me, last night was all about colombian clam ... you ***gs ever try, delicious.
    ^^^

It was actually the 'Colombian Clam' that calmed/stopped my partying

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      ^^^

It was actually the 'Colombian Clam' that calmed/stopped my partying
      bro, i think i'm in a relationship

shout out to you and sweet pea ...... last night was phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Warning.. Next is reading glasses. Just saying!
        Don't say that.....

ahem .... partying is all circumstantial. if cua didn't have his hot brown wife, and if jose didn't have his diabetes it'd be a different ball game.

.... in any case, for me, last night was all about colombian clam ... you ***gs ever try, delicious.
        That **** almost made me choke...hahahaha

Colombians are delicious, my first GF was Colombian.

Comment

bro, i think i'm in a relationship

shout out to you and sweet pea ...... last night was phenomenal.
          Congratulations!

Welcome to the land of the 'vandeja paisa'

Comment

thank you, boss.

bro, on your call from last time, when i actually met her ... i bought the agua ardiente - she appreciated.

then when i commenced to eat, christ, i'm a rub one out right now just on the thought of last night.

fuimos bellacos malos anoche compai.

Comment

thank you, boss.

bro, on your call from last time, when i actually met her ... i bought the agua ardiente - she appreciated.

then when i commenced to eat, christ, i'm a rub one out right now just on the thought of last night.

fuimos bellacos malos anoche compai.
              That's ^^^ what made her come back and stay

@ bellacos malos

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Don't say that.....

Sorry man but it happens to the best of us!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  I omitted some stuff, but to give a better explanation, not only did I begin to do the club/bar circuit in Mexico at 13, I started doing hallucinogens at 16: mescaline, LSD, shrooms. Then began doing ecstasy at 17. LSD and X were the two vices I did continuously from 17 to 23. I'm surprised that I survived this period of my life, not because of the amount of drug use, but because of the crazy, wild **** I got involved with. Running with drug traffickers, club owners, wild females. I should have OD'd, gotten shot or gotten aids. Luckily, the first never happened, I got shot at, but never hit and I'm cleaner than a whistle.
                  Wow, extreme stuff. I bet you have stories to tell.
                  Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  Things were going OK, but recently I was hit by the mother of all inferiority complexes. She's some kind of genius with a masters in engineering, and a PHD in business management (or something lke that). She travels all over the world delivering lectures, and can write PHD level papers in 3 days, and she's younger than me. All this made me realise I've basically wasted my youth doing things that seemed fun at the time but ultimately have left me unfulfilled and a little empty.
                  Been there, recently I went to go visit a girl I met 2 years ago here in my area but she lives 4hrs south so it never got serious. I spent the weekend at her place, on the drive back I was thinking...shiet, what did I do with my life? She has her stuff going for her, had just gotten her masters when I met her, now has her own place, nice car, and everything. I messed up so much while I was growing up. Oh well, you keep moving forward.

Comment

The amount of partying I do is directly related to whether I'm living in New York or not. This past six months back in NYC probably hasn't been my worst stretch, but solely because I work on Saturday so I can't stay out late on Friday night. Also, it used to just be drinking and a little weed, but lately I've been taking MDMA once every few weeks.

Comment

Last edited by ReadyUp; 07-31-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X